AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

compared with the rest of the worlds male worshipping-happy to fuck-happy to be a housewife-polite-underacheiving girls, AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK for these reasons

1. they have incredibly high standards of themselves

2. they have a newfound attitude of thinking they can control men

3. they wont worship the every ground you walk on like most women in other countries

4. THEY EXPECT to god damn much

i was recently in asia...and the girls over there are so much nicer its unbelievable...they would always talk to you, unlike stuck up american women who think every niggas just trying to hit it so they walk away with their noses up

theres my rant

please argue this shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i just want to get myself a nice japanese house wife who will do all the housework...fuck me while screamin because my american dick is good for her...and not mind when i cheat and go to strip clubs because they dont really care that much as long as you support them

Hey, I think you’re right in a lot of ways.

But you know what’s good about them Western women? They SUCK! LOTS AND LOTS OF COCK!

I’ve typed this before, and I’ll type it again:

The other week, I was standing on a bridge smoking a joint with my buddy. He said that he’s sick of these Canadian women because you can’t trust them and they’re oversexed, and all that jazz. I replied, “So what? So take advantage of this country, and fuck as many women with loose morals as you can. Your cock will thank you for it.” Something like that anyway.

My background is Indian. My family has lots of Indian friends. Even I am surprised at some of the girls that have been raised by their women to be great people. I am not at all being sexist when I say that I am very impressed how some of these girls I know serve drinks, food, they cook, and they’re educated. They will for sure make good wives and good people.

Also, check this:

MY FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED ON WEDNESDAY. HE IS GETTING MARRIED TO A KOREAN GIRL WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR LESS THAN TWO AND A HALF YEARS. THEY USED TO BE ROOMMATES, AND NOW THEY ARE MADLY IN LOVE. WHEN I FIRST MET HER AND HER FRIEND, IT WAS A HEATWAVE. THEY LITERALLY FANNED ME WITH THOSE FANS, AND MADE US FOOD, DID THE DISHES, CLEANED UP, AND SERVED US BEER AFTER BEER. THAT’S SOME GOOD WOMEN.

The fucked up thing is that I’ll be labeled sexist for saying that shit. Fuck that.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

all women suck dick

heres an example of differences

AMERICA- so i hook up with this proper bitch...we make out hella but i wanna fuck...so i keep seeing her for a few days and before you kno she pulls out the "i need attention, i need a boyfriend, you dont call me enough BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" so i never got to hit it because this stupid ass white slut has high opinions of herself and wants a guy to worship her....FUCK THAT....once and a while you will meet a american bitch who is a slut and will fuck and shit but they all dirty hoebags most are stuck up and have high standards

JAPAN- me and my brother meet some random japanese girls who love white guys...the whole night is fun...you can do whatveer you want to these girls...they were like.."you white boys, you just wanna fuck" and my brothers like yea....and they were down

my japanese grandpa cheated on my grandma FIVE times and they still together.

girls from asia, europe whatever....they just more down than american girls these days

i blame it on hip hop and music and shit....girls think they have hella more power and shit and they can run shit...WRONG BITCH DO MY DISHES

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Weapon X

[b

The fucked up thing is that I’ll be labeled sexist for saying that shit. Fuck that. [/b]

ONLY IN THE STATES IS THAT SHIT CONSIDERED SEXIST..you say that shit in japan they would giggle and please you teh rest of the night

and rental...im moving to japan in a few years where i can live in my grandparents 8$ million dollar home for free and pursue business....because americans working in foreign countires always make good money

fuck america

Okay, moe lester, you can’t have everything. Yeah, sure, you might find yourself cheating on your wife one day, but you should know that you’re not technically supposed to. If your wife still loves you, then good, but no doubt she’s gonna have the right to put a bottle to your head and make you sleep in a hotel for a looooong time.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

girls from asia, europe whatever....they just more down than american girls these days

i blame it on hip hop and music and shit....girls think they have hella more power and shit and they can run shit...WRONG BITCH DO MY DISHES

mmm...yeah, sorry, we went through the womens movement here. something about self respect and what not...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

naw im not sayin i would cheat on my wife.....if i love her i wont

all women reach that stage of bitchiness and hamburger pussy around 30-40....and thats when the cheating starts

i just get angry as fuck when i think about these american girls WHO WANT SO GOD DAMN MUCH

Haha, dr.testical.

I’ve never been a fan of the hoity toity girl, but such is the way things are. I’m from Toronto. You know what they say about Toronto? If you can get laid in Toronto, you can get laid anywhere. The girls here are impossible. They’re mad stuckup, but fuck, what can you do? Try and find the good one of the bunch. I’m sure they’re out there somewhere. But yeah, it’s harder to find a proper white girl over here. But that’s not what I’m looking for right now, so whatever. You gotta go “back home” for that type of woman. Haha, well, I hope not.

SHIT, I’LL RANT TOO!

I HATE THESE SO CALLED “STARTER MARRIAGES”! IT’S LIKE THESE WOMAN EXCHANGE VOWS, AND WHEN THE PRIEST SAYS “FOREVER AND EVER” OR WHATEVER, THE WOMAN IS THINKING IN THE BACK OF HER HEAD ‘YEAH, FOR A FEW YEARS, ANYWAY – THEN I’LL TAKE HALF OF WHAT HE’S GOT, AND THE KIDS, THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT MAN.’

No one gives a fuck about marriage in these parts. The divorce rate is ridiculous, man.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea fuck marriage....why do fools wanna fuck the same pussy for the rest of their lives

all marriages end up in the wife bitching and yapping and the guy struggling to support all the little cocksuckers his bitch ass wife shot out of that stretched out pussy hole ya feel me

i know what you're talking about with certain girls. just don't hang around those girls.

i don't expect my girlfriend to clean up after me and stuff, but she does sometimes. i feel like a bitch when she does, but it's nice that she does it. she damn well knows it's not her role to do it.

conversely, there is something natraully attractive about a very "womanly" woman. i guess maternal would be a better word.

i saw some asian woman, probably about 28 or so, smelling air fresheners to see which ones she would like best for her house. she was wearing some summer dress and all of that. the whole thing made her very attractive to me.

with love,

test pee pee

Moe- I dont know how serious most of your posts are, but they are really ridiculous. Of course Im a female, otherwise Id probably be like 'YAH MAN, FUCK SELF RIGHTEOUS GIRLS FUCK EM!" like the rest of you guys.

Anyway, could it be that your attitude is what is making girls not want to do things for you ? I know if my man was to tell me [emphasis on tell me] to wash the dishes, Id be like, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiight and go watch TV. I was the dishes when not asked, or if he asks because he needs help [im being general when I say washing dishes, it could be any activity]

If you want a slave, go hire a maid. Otherwise, yahll looking for slave wives, either youll be alone for the rest of your lives, or with some PATHETIC excuse for a woman.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha i never tell girls to do things for me...its just nice when women wanna do something for the guy instead of vice versa...these days girls expect way too much attention and respect and shit

so yea boofuckinhoo

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i just want to get myself a nice japanese house wife who will do all the housework...fuck me while screamin because my american dick is good for her...and not mind when i cheat and go to strip clubs because they dont really care that much as long as you support them

hahahahah god you are so angry!! whats up homie...havent seen you in a while.

but yea, fuck being a housewife. i dont have time for that shit.....i'm a career woman ya heard?

Guest Deist

Actually all the "Negative" reason's you've mentioned are why I enjoy being with American women. Every girl that ive been with has been totally self reliant, knows what it is she wants and how to get it and hasn't tolerated bullshit in the least. And I wouldn't want it any other way. Maybe because of my upbringing and having to do a lot of shit for myself I dont really view washing dishes and cleaning up after my own messes a big deal..apparently you do, which is fine, to each their own. Im just saying that i view women esp. the ones ive lived with as equal and when it comes down to sharing/ the upkeep of communal space.. some days i cook, some days she does.. it's give and take.

As far as the cheating go's, i think thats a bitch move. If you're gonna sleep around then stay single and have sex with as many people as you want.. and it wont be an issue. Why bother getting married or ending up in a relationship if you're going to other people to get laid? I dont know what type of girls you've been dealing with, but ive never once had a lack of sex issue when i was with someone.

Thats it. End "rant."

you know what it seems like to me....

a lot of people who cant cope with their current relations with women dreaming about some forgotten 'golden age' where women were barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and only came out of there for blowjobs or beer delivery.

phew... long sentence.

Originally posted by Weapon X

They’re mad stuckup, but fuck, what can you do?

<span style='color:black'>Do what I do. Break them down with insults infront of all of their friends. Not insults along the lines of you are stupid, but along the lines of I dont even care that much about you and neither does any one else. I promise. The only reason why women act this way is because there is some guy out there that is letting them.

Dont let girls trick you. They want the dick just as bad as you want pussy. Women are just better at hiding it than men are.

Chris Rock was right when he said "Married and bored or single and lonely."</span>

Yeah, I know, Mr. Yuckov. It’s a fact that girls are just as horny as guys, if not more. And I know how to get laid.

It’s like my friend said. Women like assholes the way men like hoes. It doesn’t matter how much one lies about it. Everyone likes easy sex.