Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Aug 9, 2004.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

compared with the rest of the worlds male worshipping-happy to fuck-happy to be a housewife-polite-underacheiving girls, AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK for these reasons

1. they have incredibly high standards of themselves
    2. they have a newfound attitude of thinking they can control men
    3. they wont worship the every ground you walk on like most women in other countries
    4. THEY EXPECT to god damn much

i was recently in asia...and the girls over there are so much nicer its unbelievable...they would always talk to you, unlike stuck up american women who think every niggas just trying to hit it so they walk away with their noses up

theres my rant

please argue this shit

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

WELCOME THE FUCK BACK.

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i just want to get myself a nice japanese house wife who will do all the housework...fuck me while screamin because my american dick is good for her...and not mind when i cheat and go to strip clubs because they dont really care that much as long as you support them

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Hey, I think you’re right in a lot of ways.

But you know what’s good about them Western women? They SUCK! LOTS AND LOTS OF COCK!

I’ve typed this before, and I’ll type it again:
    The other week, I was standing on a bridge smoking a joint with my buddy. He said that he’s sick of these Canadian women because you can’t trust them and they’re oversexed, and all that jazz. I replied, “So what? So take advantage of this country, and fuck as many women with loose morals as you can. Your cock will thank you for it.” Something like that anyway.

My background is Indian. My family has lots of Indian friends. Even I am surprised at some of the girls that have been raised by their women to be great people. I am not at all being sexist when I say that I am very impressed how some of these girls I know serve drinks, food, they cook, and they’re educated. They will for sure make good wives and good people.

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Also, check this:

MY FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED ON WEDNESDAY. HE IS GETTING MARRIED TO A KOREAN GIRL WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR LESS THAN TWO AND A HALF YEARS. THEY USED TO BE ROOMMATES, AND NOW THEY ARE MADLY IN LOVE. WHEN I FIRST MET HER AND HER FRIEND, IT WAS A HEATWAVE. THEY LITERALLY FANNED ME WITH THOSE FANS, AND MADE US FOOD, DID THE DISHES, CLEANED UP, AND SERVED US BEER AFTER BEER. THAT’S SOME GOOD WOMEN.

The fucked up thing is that I’ll be labeled sexist for saying that shit. Fuck that.

6. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

if shits all that bad, move the fuck out. or take option number two. build your ass a fucking time machine and magic your little dick back at least five or six decades.

fuck being a housewife.

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

all women suck dick

heres an example of differences

AMERICA- so i hook up with this proper bitch...we make out hella but i wanna fuck...so i keep seeing her for a few days and before you kno she pulls out the "i need attention, i need a boyfriend, you dont call me enough BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" so i never got to hit it because this stupid ass white slut has high opinions of herself and wants a guy to worship her....FUCK THAT....once and a while you will meet a american bitch who is a slut and will fuck and shit but they all dirty hoebags most are stuck up and have high standards

JAPAN- me and my brother meet some random japanese girls who love white guys...the whole night is fun...you can do whatveer you want to these girls...they were like.."you white boys, you just wanna fuck" and my brothers like yea....and they were down

my japanese grandpa cheated on my grandma FIVE times and they still together.

girls from asia, europe whatever....they just more down than american girls these days

i blame it on hip hop and music and shit....girls think they have hella more power and shit and they can run shit...WRONG BITCH DO MY DISHES

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I give a lot of credit to housewives. I hope my wife will be a working mom, though. A really sexy one.

9. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

SCHLITZ BEER PRESENTS
    GUYS NIGHT OUT!

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

ONLY IN THE STATES IS THAT SHIT CONSIDERED SEXIST..you say that shit in japan they would giggle and please you teh rest of the night

and rental...im moving to japan in a few years where i can live in my grandparents 8$ million dollar home for free and pursue business....because americans working in foreign countires always make good money

fuck america

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Okay, moe lester, you can’t have everything. Yeah, sure, you might find yourself cheating on your wife one day, but you should know that you’re not technically supposed to. If your wife still loves you, then good, but no doubt she’s gonna have the right to put a bottle to your head and make you sleep in a hotel for a looooong time.

12. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

MOE MAN, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING HATE, IS SELF RIGHTEOUS WOMEN.

13. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

mmm...yeah, sorry, we went through the womens movement here. something about self respect and what not...

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

naw im not sayin i would cheat on my wife.....if i love her i wont

all women reach that stage of bitchiness and hamburger pussy around 30-40....and thats when the cheating starts

i just get angry as fuck when i think about these american girls WHO WANT SO GOD DAMN MUCH

15. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

IT WAS A FRIDAY NIGHT EVERYBODY LOVE CHICKEN DA HOUSE WAS KICKIN AND POT WAS DIPTIN IT WONT BE LONG TILL EVERYBODY KNOWS THE LEAKLEAKLEAKLEAKLEAKLEAKLEAK TOOK OVER