Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"American Taliban" Pleads Guilty

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KaBar, Jul 15, 2002.

1. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

And by so doing, Lindh saves his ass from life in Marion maximum security prison, most likely. CNN says he will be 41 when eligible for release. He got off easy. Traitors should be hanged in public.

2. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

how is he a traitor to the United States?

3. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Junior Member

Free country right? John Walker can roll with whomever he wants. Our president is a traitor so lets hang him!!!

4. Are2

Are2 Guest

uh, because he joined a governement that supported al qaeda and their attacks against the u.s.,
    then joined the fight against american troops when they arrived for battle in afghanistan..

he surrendered only after his troops were defeated

...and he LEFT this country and the protection of our constitution to do all that..

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

what a cunt...

He should have been hanged..

6. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i'm not too sure on my stance on this guy.
    i mean, he obviously gave up his US citizenship when he joined the Al Quaeda, so why would we treat him as if he were still a US citizen? i'm not a nationalist, and am only minorly patriotic on that note, so i don't feel too much of a bond between myself and other US citizens. i hate nearly the entirity of humanity, i think i'm rambling now and don't really have anything to say...

7. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Junior Member

8. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

I dont believe that for a second, the taliban had nothing to do with the september 11 attacks, and i'd hardly call letting someone live in your country (a country that they had little control of in the first place) supporting them. They could barely hold onto power in their own backyard, they didnt care about the outside world. Also, i have enough respect for american military power to say that if he was fighting against american troops he would be dead, not rounded up and held in a POW camp. I know there was an attempted prison break there but again, if he was an active participant he would be dead.

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...if i was him i woulda rolled the die and seen if i could hit snake eyes....

really though the funniest hearing the government rhetoric....and how they are calling this a deal for the american people...when really they decided to just settle cause they might have lost....i mean 20 years? hello, they were talking about the death penalty and life in prison....they say they settled in order to save resources, i say they settled cause there was a good chance of them losing......

do i think he was a traitor? as in benedict arnold.....mmmmmmm, not really, but i cant be sure of his intentions....but he has become a media tool of the government.....

really i wanted him to walk, if only see the look on hitlers, sorry i mean john ashcrofts, face....

now the danny pearle verdict, thats something i am in full support of...im glad the pakis said they would try him over there....there is too many loopholes over here......good riddance.......

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

just to make a point...

if you are brainwashed by a cult, then comit a crime, are you as guilty as if the crime was done in free will (not under duress)?

and another point...

If he said "I dont like it here (in the usa), I'm leaving" how is he a traitor?
    Is the USA like some gang that you're never allowed to leave?

What if I said... (back in the 40's) "I'm going to live in Cuba." Then the US and Cuba have their little fight. Am I a traitor for staying in Cuba and supporting Castro?

zesto-playing the devil's card

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

agreed,
    but think of this kabar, just imagine how bad hes going to get it in ANY jail, boy is gonna have one big asshole by the time hes eligable for release. i dont knwo whats worse, death or a good solid 20 years of ass rape.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

is he really a traitor ?

just like step8 said... "he didn't love it, so he left it"

and also... he wasn't planing attacks against americans, he was entering a group that had terrorist ties, and is guilty by association.

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yes guilty by association, if i go to a store, my buddy steals and gets caught, im guilty by association. it works that way for terrorist supporters as well, not just candy theives.

15. Are2

Are2 Guest

fuck all that...he pled GUILTY

and step8....
    the taliban had enough control over that country to end television and redio broadcasts of music arts and dancing, to keep women out of schools and jobs, keep them in traditional reliogious garb, and reduce them to the value of property...just to get started...

afghanistan wasn't like that before the taliban..

and walker was captured battling cia and military forces with al qaeda members..

and back to the original point...he pled GUILTY...on his own..he has a lawyer now..let the fucker rot