AMERICAN T.V. ARE U SICK OF IT?...

bokals..

MAURY POVICH... STAR JONES... LOST?... ON SO CALLED REALITY T.V.?... --> THE VIEW...?.... COURT SPINOFFS... TYRAAAAAHHHHH?... ellennnnn.... LETS DANCE....

OR THE NEXT WAVE OF CRAP... MINI SERIES....

HOW DO U FEEL ON THE FUCKING SHIT ON T.V?...

AMERICA REALLY SETS THE STANDARDS IN ENTERTAINMENT, BUT YET ALL THIS SHIT IS WELL, SHIT...

ITS BEEN ON THE AIR FOR DECADES... SAME SHIT JUST SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, SAME FORMULA BUT NEW HOST'S...

OVEREXAGGERATED NEWS AND CELEBRITY GUESTS AND THEIR FOOLISH DRAMA...

WHO THE FUCK CARES?....

WHO WATCHES?....

WHO PARTICIPATES?... AND KEEPS THIS SHIT STILL ALIVE?...

IS AMERICA THIS STUPID REALLY?....

SURVEY SAYS.....................................................................................

WHAT HAPPENED TO CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION?....

MAYBE MY QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED...

THE MEDIA REALLY BRAINWASHES SOCIETY... COULD BE WHY THERES SO MANY KIDS IN THEIR WHITE KNEE TOUCHING TEEE'S...

OVERLY DRASTIC BABY MAMAS, HOLLERING FOR ATTENTION... AND

SO MANY KIDS ASKING "WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT?" YET KNOW NOTHING... YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

ENTERTAINERS WHO ENTERTAIN US WITH THEIR COMEDY ACTS...

BUT THE ONLY PUNCHLINE IS THE ROAD THEY'RE HEADING...

SHIT IS SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

THE SIMPSONS RULE..... AND SO DO OTHER ANIMATED SHOWS..:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Get Direct TV, more options.....or

Just turn off your T.V. and go outside. Problem solved, close thread.

i try to stay away from t.v as much as possible... however as one channel surfs to see whats on the tube and such, the same shit appears over and over and every day.... the same nonsense program daily and every year.... never leaving the air or their people/host/guests dying... i never had cable or else my dislikes on american t.v or just t.v in general would be more to my disgust...

t.v is cool for boredom, to be entertained, and or a great stress reliever.... but not when "dont stare at my kid, hes not a monster" on maury comes on for the 180th time in its long running streak.... or when katie and matt pretend to care.. but its all awkward and along comes the black man to make america feel better...

when oprah ask's for an update on tom cruise and his new baby..... then later the depressing breakup and how america has been shocked...

when will most of these people just cease to exist?....

is there really people who care of this...

must be.... the ratings are through the roof.......

how do they get these ratings?..... i turn my t.v off as to show no support...

without commercials there would be no tv... so essestially the whole point of every show on television is to get people sucked into it so that the will watch the ads..... the more people that watch the more $$ they make sellin ad space..... the only motivation behind anything thats on is to convince you to buy something.... its that fuckin simple..... i really internalized this fact a few years back and my experiance with the box of light and color is much different now.... there are tons of negative influences on our culture because the only guidlines that are followed when creating a show "will people watch?".... there is no consideration put into the programs beyond that simple fact..... some peoples whole lives revolve around that bullshit box..... "There will always be idiot sheep." is exactly right... so fuck it...

moderation is something this country fails at miserably...... we over do everything.... its our nature... its what we were programmed to do from an early age.... we are a nation raised on tv and consumerism and we know no other way.... its what keeps our economy goin..... a bunch of retards buyin shit they dont need to define a person the dont know(themselves)..... flatter screens, smaller gadgets... bigger tvs, 96oz steaks, 64oz sodas, more magapixels, more multifunctions, more horsepower, bigger, better, one in every color, ... all the craziness..... why? BECAUSE WE KEEP BUYIN IT!.......

shit one of my friends just bought a lexus and he pulled up to my house i was like "wow... so you payed twice as much as you would have for a camry just for a plastic "L" on your hood and some fake wood and chrome?" and his response: "yeah, but ITS A LEXUS."

man FUCK TV..... FUCK PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.....

..you pay for hbo.... and they sell shit to you through hbo.... maybe not in the conventional 15mins of show 5mins of ads format.... but does that really make a difference...

where did you get i just realized that shit now?... ive known all this shit since i was real young.... i said i internalized the tv thing... i knew for a while but when i really really understood it on a deeper level it all became a lot more simple of a concept and easier to avoid bein sucked in.... other countries that people say are worse than this shit hole are ruled with force, like with a gun in your face.... here its mind control and most of the idiots dont even realize they are bein told how to think and feel.....