american psycho

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

you should justn get Autofocus, then come ask for more...

seriously, is there a place open? Can you get it now?

get AUTOFOCUS

Hmmm... Autofocus is about the guy from Hogan's

Heros and I'm not too familiar with the dude so I

can't see there being TOO much value to me...

Anyone got movie suggestions about closet

eccentrics/neurotics that funtion in day-to-day

society? I take too much mass-transit not to

wonder about the quack that might be sitting

next to me strapped in a suit... waiting to get

home and torture animals/ masturbate while

sniffing glue and choking himself with a belt.

American Psycho may be this movie... I've

only seen the part where he was fucking the

two girls and checking himself out the entire

time... then I saw the sequel on HBO and that

blew so I sorta ruled it out... suggestions?

Originally posted by Jackson

American Psycho... I thought, the book is much better.

First of all, the movie sucks. It's the perfect example of a horrible movie made from a great book.

Second, there was no way they could realistically do the rat scene... and that bummed me out.

And third, while I thought the guy who played the lead role was perfect in looks and attitude, he lacked in all other areas. Maybe it was just a poor script. Either way, if you haven't seen this movie... good. Go steal the book instead.

Yo if you like kung fu movies I just picked up this joint called Crippled Masters the other day. There is one dude with no legs and one dude with no arms. They fight as a team. It is pretty fresh and kept me entertained for the whole length of the movie.

To all of you who are basing the movie on it's sequel, I'd suggest rethinking. I saw the original movie a couple weeks ago, and it was pretty good. Then last night I noticed the American Psycho 2 was on HBO last night, and all I have to say is DEAR GOD...that was the worst movie I've ever seen. Not only did it lick serious anal, but the main character was the girl from That 70s Show who was Kelso's (Ashton K) girlfriend. That movie gets the big double F from me.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

i have an unhealthy obsession with bret easton ellis.

Probably one of my favorite authors.

American Pyscho was weak compaired to the book but I think Christian Bale was great.

Read Less Than Zero and Rules of Attraction. Don't watch the movies, they suck.

Glamorama rocks harder than a boulder.

I really liked rules of attraction (movie).

I've heard many times that the book for American Psycho is a lot better than the movie, but its kinda like, I've seen the movie, so it'll be a difficult read. I liked the movie, I didn't think it was great, but I didn't think it was terrible. I think Christian Bale did realy well.

judging a movie by it's sequels is retarded. city slickers 2: curly's gold paled in comparison to the original, as did both men in black 2 and house party 2. sequels are 80% mindless scripts created specifically for cashing in on the success of the first movie, without spending the time or money to make it as good.

but seriously, i'm amazed anyone even thought making ap2 was a good idea. the first was great, but come on now.

Archived