American POW's executed in Iraq...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant_Wood

i'd hate to admit it but ur right people over seas have hated americans for many years and i guess iraqi's have been waiting to get their hands on a couple of americans and now that they have they're gunna torture/kill all of them they can:hatred:

i hear almost every day on the news about ppl hating americans and i do know about it cuz i watch the news it's practically a proven fact the most overseas countries do HATE america cuz yea i do admit it our government is full of fucking assholes

who else would save their ass??? save whose ass? Iraquis or Kurds?

Its propoganda, look it up in the dictionary glicko, its propoganda, the iraquis dont need any "saviors" any more than the palestinians. propoganda glicko, dont believe everything they tell you man

yeah who needs saving from a tyranical leader who could slaughter you and your family at a moments notice because you were walking wrong?

Oh theres a toy for you at the end of that mine filed young one, now go run clear the path...

Originally posted by Krook

i hear almost every day on the news about ppl hating americans and i do know about it cuz i watch the news it's practically a proven fact the most overseas countries do HATE america cuz yea i do admit it our government is full of fucking assholes

our governments full of assholes.. no shit, its a repub;ic, meaning ppl vote to be represented, if its full of assholes becuase americans ARE assholes. dont be proud.

Originally posted by Glik0

yeah who needs saving from a tyranical leader who could slaughter you and your family at a moments notice because you were walking wrong?

Oh theres a toy for you at the end of that mine filed young one, now go run clear the path...

damn yo, listen to yourself, you sound like billy graham, shit, dont believe the hype, saddam doesnt kill his own ppl. He has killed kurds, not Iraquis, theres a difference, jurds want to break free and make their own country, but they are no different than iraquis, just spoiled bitches, like imagine california tring to be its own country, and fighting for it.... dont believe that shit dad, mom, and cnn tell you, cause dad and mom dont know shit about the middle east either

Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

hahah, no duh america has haters. we are the hugest power in the history of civilization. when your this big and powerful, your gonna get haters no matter what. you think everyone in the world gives a shit about some little no name country? no, they arent gonna go nit pick there gov. and criticize what bad shit they are pulling, or how they are probably fucking over the environment. the US is so huge, its easy to see whats wrong with it. every country is fucked up in some way. do you really believe that america is the only gov. with selfish intentions?

Yes people hate us, but that doesn't allow you to act in in an inhumain manner towards our soldiers that are captured. I have yet to see NBC ABC or CBS broadcast the executions of Iraqi soldiers that had surrendered, nor has it happened off TV. I'm anti war in a big way but that doesn't mean that I want to see people who are the same age as me killed on TV and their death made a joke of.

1- people dont hate us cause were a "big" country, whatever that means, they hate us because how we act.

2- you mentioned that people dont care about small countries, ahem, america doesnt care about small countries, which adds to the bad attributes

3- all americans care about are models, actors, and sports, if the usa where such a great country, why such a shallow interests?

4- theres no such thing as an "american", all of us came from a country, the ones that have been here for more generations forgot their ancestry, the ones that just got here are in the process of forgetting. Small countries build amera, nd america has no culture of its own

5- I am VERY unpatriotic because I know clearly what country my ancestry is from, and thus I refuse to blend in or melt in the melting pot. Adding to the fact that america has no real self intentions

6- Im from NYC, so dont fuck with the shit I know about the world

7- again, people hate us cause were bad, not cause theyre eyballing us. Explain to me why the whole world hates Israelis also, and Israeli is a small piece of shit country.

8- Oh how I and every liberal human being wish this war turns into another vietnam

Guest uncle-boy

my point wasnt that the US doesnt do anything wrong. it was that we are so out in the open and such a huge entity in the world, that its a lot easier to see whats wrong. im saying that other countries are doing equally wrong things, but since its not in the headlines, people around the world are blind to it. and thats a factor in why america has so many haters. bleh, dont be so angry.

and what does you being from NYC have to do with the amount of world knowledge you posses?

Archived