1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

american paint

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Bloodz, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodz

Bloodz 12oz Junior Member

american paint

Discussion started by Bloodz - May 18, 2004

im goin da usa this summer i was wondering wat was ur best paint lik krylon and rustelom also can u take it on the plane

Bloodz - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. El Producto

El Producto 12oz Senior Member

El Producto - Replied May 18, 2004

yer i might be going america in the summer too...i dont think any paint can be taken on the plain (i might be wrong)..but im gonna buy some ink and some other stuff and just send it to my house in a big package so i dont have the problem of getting it past security at the aiport..but a package full of paint would be pretty expensive to send...

that was no help at all...

El Producto - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied May 18, 2004

taking inks back in you suitcase would be fine. i bought some fiebins back from nyc in my suitcase (i just put it in a bag in case of a spillage / accident).

however, you will not be able to get paint back on a plane. no chance, dont even bother thinking about it (same with etch).

4. imported_Tesseract - Replied May 18, 2004

where are you from?

5. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

imported_b0b - Replied May 18, 2004

Taking paint (and other pressurised containers) on planes is strictly against the rules, but I have done it loads and never had troubles (like theplane blowing up or anything). Don't try and take inks, etch or paint in handluggage as in this day and age security checks are high and they are likely to be taken from you if your bags are searched.

Once you get to America stick to Rustoleum and Krylon and you should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.