Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

American beer.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Melburnian, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

What is the average alcohol percentage on your everyday beer?

2. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

They say american beer is pretty much like having sex in a canoe....

IT'S FUCKING CLOSE TO WATER !

3. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

I heard this also. Just curious to whether its true or not?

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I want to say around 3.5%, somewhere in that area, but don't quote me on that.

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

your more popular types of water/beer is around 4-5 (bud, coors) that kinda shit. Micros alot of the time stick somewhere between 5 and 10

6. kido

kido Senior Member

a 12oz Budweiser has 5% alcohol.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, american beer is pretty watered down. but its fun to drink, because you can look like a total booze hound while drinking 12 yellow dogs (coors light) and not getting remotley close to being drunk. but, when you break out the zimas, im all about that shit, 5% alcohol, and it tastes like sprite. im not american, so my last voyage was filled with drinking every shit brand of american liquor i could find.

8. Spoter

Spoter Senior Member

yeah it's somewhere around 4 i think.canadians are always so proud they're beer is stronger.truth is one of them is measured by weight and the other by volume.so it's not as much of a difference.although i must say i haven't had the shit beer runs since i've been drinking canadian beer and imports.there's some decent micro breweries in the states though.

9. popasquat

popasquat Guest

PABST BLUE RIBBON is the best of the shitty american beer..... no doubt about it.

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

miller high life

11. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i think its around 3 to 5 percent... pabst is like 3 percent, and bitch brews are like 5.

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

FAT TIRE Amber Ale

http://www.newbelgium.com/images/ftbike.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.newbelgium.com/images/12pack.jpg'>

[center][b][color=pink]best beer ever.[/color] [/b] [/center]

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Lights are 3.2
    Normals are around 5-6

14. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

got some bucsh 24oz for $1 each last night

the best american shit is malt liquor...i drink so much olde english that now it tastes like strong root beer to me

15. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

^^^that's just gross.