America LOST TO GERMANY

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

the score was 1 nothing in germanys favour i dont know when you guys get it in the states but just wondering if you would like to know...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever, Nicaragua kicked the US's ass, and we did it with stick and stones! some little twoshit country kicked your royal yankee hiney to the ground! sure was a small war, and the US, only sent a couple of troops... but still!! and During the sandinista regime the Nicaraguan troops kicked ass too;

they would get captured americans, chop of their dicks and thier heads, but the dick in the head's mouth and ship em to america! so ha!:crazy:

Guest SE4_2002

The yanks were unlucky, had a lot of chances, but the Germans get through again playing some damn boring football..I`m hoping Senegal win the World Cup.

Guest SE4_2002

It`s football not soccer, hahaha..I think the everyone`s improved just look at South Korea, Senegal and Turkey..

Guest willy.wonka

i like what homie said about WWII..pretty funny

well i hope that "football" will become a world sport..i dont know why america slept on it for this long...like in all our popularity we or somebody made "soccer" to be a boring sport or something..i dont know,but i guess the world kinda smirks when they see we are now just beggining to pay attention..i never did till lately..i just played it as a child and sometimes with my homies and some other dudes at highschool..my homie issac went on a world tour,some dude i knew is probably on one of those professional teams.."GO SOCCER"!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Armenhammer

whatever, Nicaragua kicked the US's ass, and we did it with stick and stones! some little twoshit country kicked your royal yankee hiney to the ground! sure was a small war, and the US, only sent a couple of troops... but still!! and During the sandinista regime the Nicaraguan troops kicked ass too;

they would get captured americans, chop of their dicks and thier heads, but the dick in the head's mouth and ship em to america! so ha!:crazy:

if america wanted to ridd the world of these peopel please belive we could do it by pushign a button,;)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

And the Russians and Iraqi's could do the same thing to you. Get off your high horse......

nah i dont think they could to tell you the truth. i honestly belive that those 2 countries would not be able to do that to america.:o

viva america!

hahah u say us had alot of chances to score?? even if they scored all their chances (both teams) it would be like 15 to 6 germany hahaha

u say soccer is a pussy sport.. maybe world class socer is..bunch of fuckin actors... but street soccer is bad ass..

futbol

futbol

futbol!!!

fuck US lucky ass pansies...

Guest uncle-boy

its all the refs fault.

stupid bitch ass german was in the goalies box before tha damn corner kick.

oh well, i hope germany beats brazil.

Originally posted by QbaOner

fuck US lucky ass pansies...

everyone should give the us credit for putting on a good show...even pele said it....just cause america prides baseball and "football" doesnt mean this particular squad are not into it...why not call senegal korea and turkey bitches then too? some nations are growing into the sport and that makes competietive futbol better for everybody

they did good, germany is not as good as everybody is riding on their nuts think they are...of course thats my personal opinion.....

go brasil!

Guest jolt7782

I bet playing soccer would be okay, but watching that crap is just unbearable. Hands down the most slow paced game, why do you think everyone in the stands are singing? the crap is so boring thats the only thing they can do to stay awake. If germany played the USA in baseball, basketball, hockey, or football we would easily waste them.

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by QbaOner

hahah u say us had alot of chances to score?? even if they scored all their chances (both teams) it would be like 15 to 6 germany hahaha

Actually I thought The U.S. had more scoring chances than the krauts did. I forget the actual # but if both teams scored on all their chances the U.S. would've come out ahead. Biiiiaaaaaaaatchh!

Originally posted by Catch22

Actually I thought The U.S. had more scoring chances than the krauts did. I forget the actual # but if both teams scored on all their chances the U.S. would've come out ahead. Biiiiaaaaaaaatchh!

watch the rerun fool...

by the end of the game germany was goin at us goalie every time they got the ball...why maybe its cuz all the us defence was pushed up ..

its just makes me laugh that so many people make this world cup game as it was fuckin ww2...

get over it...

us got this far thanks to Corea... thats it..

Originally posted by jolt7782

the crap is so boring thats the only thing they can do to stay awake. If germany played the USA in baseball, basketball, hockey, or football we would easily waste them.

You have got to be kidding? Baseball??! Slowest fucking game in the world, next to golf. Hockey - dump puck in corner, chase after it. Football - take a break every 30 seconds, take 5 hours to play 1 hours worth of game. Don't even get me started on basketball.....

The states only ensure that they are the only country that plays those sports, so that nobody can beat them......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You have got to be kidding? Baseball??! Slowest fucking game in the world, next to golf. Hockey - dump puck in corner, chase after it. Football - take a break every 30 seconds, take 5 hours to play 1 hours worth of game. Don't even get me started on basketball.....

The states only ensure that they are the only country that plays those sports, so that nobody can beat them......

i really have to agree with doc on this....

i may watch basketball...am. football...but the above said is very true...

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by uncle-boy

its all the refs fault.

stupid bitch ass german was in the goalies box before tha damn corner kick.

?@?@For your information any player from any team can be anywhere on the field when they are taking a corner kick. The only reason that most players dont rush in until the last second is because there running gives that extra power to the kick or the header. I know this because i played for 8 years as a Soccer keeper. The only thing that players cant do is constantly look at the keeper and follow him when he is moving in the box. If they do then all they have to do is hold there hand up and the ref calls for a free kick for the keeper.

Archived