Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

America LOST TO GERMANY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

the score was 1 nothing in germanys favour i dont know when you guys get it in the states but just wondering if you would like to know...........

2. donkeydong

donkeydong Banned

HA NOT IN WW2

THEY MIGHT OF BEATS US NOW, BUT WE WIPED THE FUCKING FLOOR WITH NAZI BLOOD IN WW2 ITS OK LET THEM HAVE THIER DAY OF REVENGE

3. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

whatever, Nicaragua kicked the US's ass, and we did it with stick and stones! some little twoshit country kicked your royal yankee hiney to the ground! sure was a small war, and the US, only sent a couple of troops... but still!! and During the sandinista regime the Nicaraguan troops kicked ass too;
    they would get captured americans, chop of their dicks and thier heads, but the dick in the head's mouth and ship em to america! so ha!:crazy:

4. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

The yanks were unlucky, had a lot of chances, but the Germans get through again playing some damn boring football..I`m hoping Senegal win the World Cup.

5. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

if the usa team beat germany i believe the world would end. when did we americans get good at playing soccer?

6. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

It`s football not soccer, hahaha..I think the everyone`s improved just look at South Korea, Senegal and Turkey..

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i like what homie said about WWII..pretty funny

well i hope that "football" will become a world sport..i dont know why america slept on it for this long...like in all our popularity we or somebody made "soccer" to be a boring sport or something..i dont know,but i guess the world kinda smirks when they see we are now just beggining to pay attention..i never did till lately..i just played it as a child and sometimes with my homies and some other dudes at highschool..my homie issac went on a world tour,some dude i knew is probably on one of those professional teams.."GO SOCCER"!

8. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

DEUTCHLAND UBER ALLES......

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

there was a soccer tournament or something? thats still a sport?

10. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

SOCCER is a pussy sport... and im shocked that its being so embraced in north america.

who cares.

11. platapie

platapie Guest

if america wanted to ridd the world of these peopel please belive we could do it by pushign a button,;)

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

And the Russians and Iraqi's could do the same thing to you. Get off your high horse......

13. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

http://www.finelinefeatures.com/mnight/img/nicktype.gif'>

germany's head coach.

14. platapie

platapie Guest

nah i dont think they could to tell you the truth. i honestly belive that those 2 countries would not be able to do that to america.:eek:

viva america!

15. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

hahah u say us had alot of chances to score?? even if they scored all their chances (both teams) it would be like 15 to 6 germany hahaha
    u say soccer is a pussy sport.. maybe world class socer is..bunch of fuckin actors... but street soccer is bad ass..
    futbol
    futbol
    futbol!!!
    fuck US lucky ass pansies...