Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

America Last

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, May 24, 2003.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

So... I notice many of the users around here like to demonize America... whatever, everyone has an opinion but, I have questions:

If America is the worst country in the world, then what country is the best?
    Why?

2. Is there such a thing as A best country in the world?

3. nick5542

nick5542 Member

i have no major beef with america, i live here it hasnt fucked me too bad so i dont give a fuck.

4. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

GO USA!!! <3.eh ...

I've heard a few people say how they hate America. THen I ask them what other countries they've been to. "None."..

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

THE MOST EFFICENT COUNTRY IVE EVER SEEN AND BEEN TO WAS SWITZERLAND.
    sorry for caps lock.
    that country is brilliant if you look at it. completly set up to fail but still very prosperous and fucking efficent.

also the nordic countries that ive visited seemed to have shit running well, good economy good social welfare programs, good stances on world issues, effiency etc etc...

6. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

see heres where you wrong if your thinking that of me smart...btw tt is on steady point....

however usa is number fucking one unfuckingfuckwithable......but that dont mean we's off the hook for whats wrong here. in fact...i would like nothing more than to be more unfuckwithable......get over the petty bullshit america and fix your fucking problems. fuck.

no demonization of the great Usa here at all.

peace.

7. Esai

Esai Member

America before 1492

8. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

The best country is the one that you want to retire to.

9. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

is that when that bitch motherfucking killer columbus landed?

my fathers family came on the mayflower(funny i write flower again now) and my moms came to work in sweat shops.

I would like nothing more than the restoration of the Land to the Native goverment that owns.

so whats the rest of your statement on pre 1492 Esai? if you dont mind me asking.

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

every country has its flaws, some greater than others. i guess you learn to live with it, move, or become a politcal activist. or become a writer and grind against what you dislike.

:confused: :dazed:

11. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

what desrves to be deomonized is the glorification of the racist unjust pussy ass bitch whipped sense of entitlement. A truly proud America united as one needs to repent and hang its head in shame for a long fucking time.......like no national holidays or sense of entitlement to anything unjust or involving people getting fucker over ever again.

Esai for president.

12. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

Esai

wheres your first inaguaral running speach at fool? and whats the name of your party and who's got the vp spot? Mr.45?

I wanna be an advisor.

13. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

agreed

14. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

you think im joking Esai?

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPRESENT THE IRIQOI(i know i misspelled that)NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit.....now thats fucked up....i looked it up at webster dot com and it wasnt listed.

15. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

just think Esai.....if our party came into power what we could do to Revolutionize the Motherland that is Mejico.