america is fighting for oil

slumlord

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

We are fighting for justice, freedom and to end genocide and government backed terrorism of its own people....thats why we are going to Sudan next, than to Israel!

Originally posted by KING BLING@May 13 2005, 03:48 AM

We are fighting for justice, freedom and to end genocide and government backed terrorism of its own people....thats why we are going to Sudan next, than to Israel!

And then America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by slumlord@May 12 2005, 09:24 AM

NOT FOR FREEDOM, DONT BELIVE

THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM

Dude that's awesome. The time you spent writing that dumb shit and giving it that echo effect. Have you been drinking? Be honest, i won't tell.

Originally posted by KING BLING@May 12 2005, 07:48 PM

Nope, we will never go after Israel for anything,I think thats pretty obvious.

North Korea and Iran were and are a hell of alot more to worry than Iraq as far as WMD's.which makes it pretty Clear why we went to Iraq.

While we put all our energy/troops in Iraq,this makes it far easier for North Korea and Iran to actually build their arms and attack. If you ask me we are the most vulnerable to attack now more than ever with the majority of our military in Iraq. Buckle your seatbelts kids cause we are on a ride for the worst with this administration. And dont be suprised if Bolton gets his UN job ,cause this administration gets what ever they want. :hatred:

If iran gets gets invaded next. North korea would be be smart to invade south korea, and china could take over taiwan. The U.S. would be fucked because in order to control all that shit, theyd have to spread their troops ALOT more, and enlist the help of allies that its not going to get because they dont want to get mixed up in that shit.

So, my prediction is, if we invade iran. The shit is really going to hit the fan.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.+May 28 2005, 08:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BobTheBuilder. - May 28 2005, 08:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slumlord@May 12 2005, 08:24 AM

NOT FOR FREEDOM, DONT BELIVE

THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM

Kill yourself you retard. Next time you plan on using your car, walk instead. Theats what the problem is, overconsumption by the American people. If we wouldn't need oil, we wouldn't be fighting for it.

[/b]

Hes not the one getting shot at in the desert for oil. If anything that sounds retarded. I think bobs been brainwashed by the government.

I think Bob the Builder is substantially correct. The problem is the spoiled rotten attitude of the American people. We are used to consuming oil like there is no end to it, which of course, is not the case. Real patriots ride light rail, take the bus and bicycle.

Driving gas-guzzling SUV's and Hummers and 4x4's is a selfish, "me-first", "Let Them Eat Cake" kind of way to behave. The reasons we drive gas guzzler Polluto-mobiles are the same reasons Americans use "recreational" drugs, are up to their asses in credit card debt, are among the fattest people on Earth and graduate from high school without knowing how to read.

WE ARE A NATION OF LAZY, SELF-INDULGENT WUSSIES.

But the party will eventually be over, so we'd better wake up soon and get our house in order.

• 4 weeks later...

yo how yall feel about them Goverment bringing back the draft??

man i wish thias fuckin War would end all ready

to many of our peopls going thru shit over there in Iraq...now look at Iran they want to start up some Nucular power program

ya know what fucks me up is the fact we can be the leading nation to make weapons and have nucular bombs and weapons of mass destruction...BUT as soon as a nother country trys to do us out we go ovewr and say NO! you cant do that...

how come this makes sense to Bush but not the Populaton on America!

ya know i love this country but what this country continues to to do is sweep shit under the rugg...i was out in Louisiana oin time and went on a tour of olde slave plantations right outside of New Oreleans and on them tours they aint said shit about the slaves??

the war is al;l about oil..keep that shit in the news

let the truth be known

and let freedumb Ring

i guess

thanks for letting blow of some steam wit cha all

onelove

War and Piece,',! :king:

Originally posted by KaBar2@May 29 2005, 03:24 PM

I think Bob the Builder is substantially correct. The problem is the spoiled rotten attitude of the American people. We are used to consuming oil like there is no end to it, which of course, is not the case. Real patriots ride light rail, take the bus and bicycle.

Driving gas-guzzling SUV's and Hummers and 4x4's is a selfish, "me-first", "Let Them Eat Cake" kind of way to behave. The reasons we drive gas guzzler Polluto-mobiles are the same reasons Americans use "recreational" drugs, are up to their asses in credit card debt, are among the fattest people on Earth and graduate from high school without knowing how to read.

WE ARE A NATION OF LAZY, SELF-INDULGENT WUSSIES.

But the party will eventually be over, so we'd better wake up soon and get our house in order.

I think that attitude really is prevailing today in America. People who have problems with the war and the greed of oil consumption are probably the same people who have an industrail vehical in their driveway. By buying oil or gas your just fanning fuel for flames. People in America tend to overendulge in everything that is uncessary and in the end find themselves in debt for the rest of thier life or out on the street because they dont have money to pay the repo man and the rent. If people thought about there surronding and more than the two links that effect them in theyre chain of life than this country and the world would be much more aware of the consequence of everyday life.

Good points. If we don't handle our own business, we are going to find somebody else running the store. Like CHINA, for instance. Any of you guys buy Unocal gasoline? Peking says "Thank you very much. Prease come back, running dog inperialist air pirate."

Yeah, we are. China just threatened to use nuclear weapons against us if we helped Taiwan remain independent. How about them apples? I mean, that's a pretty blunt threat. The general that said this made no bones about it. Straight up, "We will nuke you." Our wonderful "global trading partners," the Red Chinese. I say we smoke their asses right now while we still can.

what gets me about this the most is... as of late

america = cant function without china

china = cant function without america

how pathetically ignorant are people to cut off their life lines?!

"i'd like to phone a friend"