Amazing

Vanity

so i was flipping through the channels for a bit today... nothing special (no cable).

I fall on wrestling for a second... not really a fan, but figured i might be entertained by the absurdity and/or cleavage.

It actually put me in awe.

They had a wrestler named Muhammed Hasan all decked out like a stereotypical arab, talking shit to some guy named jericho draped in the american flag w/ a buncha bitches al around him. Muhammed was taling shit about how jericho degrades women and such.

I was just amazed that they would have something like this on tv.. esp a program aimed at kids. and it wasn't even a comedy.

depressing :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Eh, that's really nothing new.

The Iron Sheik (and his Soviet Axis of Awesome partner Nicolia Volkoff) were doing this 20 years ago. Offensive? Well, yeah. Tongue-in-cheek funny? I would say so. After all, it's fun to cheer for the bad guy.

I am tired of your U-S-AAAH!

Classic. Haha.

Just don't step to the Madman from the Sudan, Abdullah the motherfuckin' Butcher!

You think wrestling is aimed at kids? I think its aimed towards idiots that like to watch sweaty beasts fondling eachother while they are pretending to beat the shit out of eachother.

I prefer that new shit, where they are actually beating the shit out of eachother.

Regardless, its fuckin Television..... 99% of it is trash anyway.

I havent watched wrestling in a long time either. Easily since the mid 80s. Hacksaw, brutus the beefcake, andre the giant, tugboat, and of coarse Hulkamania. Isnt the hulk like 67 right now? Anyway wrestling is gay. Back in the day it seemed so cool. But now that i look back on that shit all i see is some guy that beat the crap out of some other guy and then styled his hair for him.

ammended:

i do think that it would be cool to have wrestlers that represented various stereotypes and ethnic backgrounds beat the crap out of each other. That would be all that is good. Picture if you will: Jamal enters the ring. mad platinum chains and big booty hoes shaking their ass everywhere. Then fireworks go off and Troy steps out of a mini van, gives his kid a hug and enters the ring wearing a suit and tie and a brief case. The guy Jamal destroys him in the ring and then cracks him over the head with a gigantic water mellon.

ill leave it at that.