Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

amazing tips and advice part 1

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Sep 17, 2001.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

if you boil your batteries in water, they will recharge.

but dont get mad at me if you get a nasty battery acid burn.

a safer piece of advice that involves batteries, is that if you happen to lose or forget your tonearm weight, try taping 3 double a batteries to the end of the tonearm, and everything should work out fine.

thank you, and have a wonderful day.

uno!

------------------
    chicken bone!

2. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

I had just poured a glass of a fine vintage port wine that I had been holding on to. I was staring into it to see if any sediments has made it into my glass. Upon staring into the wine, I am able to see closer... and still closer... I can see tiny tiny tiny things floating around in my wine, but they are not sediments... I look still closer and realize that I am staring at molecules…billions and billions of wine molecules and tannins floating around in a suspension. The substance of the universe is becoming clear... and its something that mortal humans are not supposed to contain. I am crossing a line that I do not want to cross in retrospect. I set the wine down immediately. I take a short walk around the apartment in a psychedelic haze to find something to bring me back down a bit. I have already crossed the line and there’s no coming back. All existence, all of life, all of these things which we go through believing that we have a choice over is a result of the limited perception of all humans. I realize that the universe, as vast as it is, is made of energy, in the form of matter, light, and emotion, and this energy just transfers from one state to another, it doesn’t go anywhere, it doesn’t go away, is just goes on and on. As if the world was pre-programmed and choice is just not a factor, we must go on, and we must be, and no matter what we do, we are bound to it, thus negating all choice. I have gained a knowledge that is as unsettling as it is beautiful. The thought of God continues to come up in my mind, because there is a beauty to it, and even though it was inescapable, it is good.

3. don't get in a car with a stranger

even if he tells you he lost his puppy dog
    -or-
    your moms in the hospital and he is going to bring you to her

------------------
    Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

4. JSUN

JSUN Guest

sometimes girls lie.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's all fun and eyes until somebody loses a game...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

there's no point in folding clothes

7. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

you can clean your toilet by pouring coca cola in there and leaving it for a few hours

8. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

don't eat yellow snow.

9. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

smiling faces sometimes pretend to be your friend.... [​IMG]

..oh, and beware of the pat on the back -it just might hold you back....

------------------

[​IMG]
    who's the mac?...

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you are the company you keep

------------------
    [​IMG]
    who's the mac?

11. hipnos

hipnos Guest

don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

12. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

haha.. you know, there is a resemblance...

------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    who's the mac?...

[This message has been edited by Mr.LonelyHeart (edited 09-17-2001).]

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Grouch--

"...A smiling face may,
    or may not be friendly.
    Good things have side effects,
    bad things benefits..."

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't pee into the wind.

If you are downloading at negative k/sec then you are losing data.

A poorman's patent:
    I think if you send something (ie. an original document/drawing/whatever) to yourself in the mail, and don't open it, then it is your intelectual property. Or something like that, people can't say it's theirs if it's postmarked and addressed to you.

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

nope... you put your bateries in the Freezer!!