AMAZING PIKS

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest killtoy

normally i would be like why the fuck would anyone wanna paint down there? aint nobody gonna see that shit...

but hey, i guess if you put it on the internet then everyone can see how good you are without actually taking the risk of doing it somewhere people might see it on their own. tight. props.

Originally posted by killtoy

normally i would be like why the fuck would anyone wanna paint down there? aint nobody gonna see that shit...

but hey, i guess if you put it on the internet then everyone can see how good you are without actually taking the risk of doing it somewhere people might see it on their own. tight. props.

ummm im pretty sure everyone has heard of totem... and i doubt that he would paint down there for fame... kid paints his ass off, and he doesnt need net exposure to get his shit out there... everyones heard of totem...

(whatchu said was pretty retarded)

but anyways SEANO-WHO27, its somewhere in georgia... not sure where exactly, prolly atlanta...

responding to killtoy

Some people just paint for fun and for the love of it. Fame isn't always an issue.

So someone sees it, THEN WHAT? Sometimes you just gotta do shit for yourself, to see what you are capable of, and to fullfill some deep down drive and desire.

You want fame......... go on some reality TV show and get your 15 minutes worth. This aint 'stunt graffiti', it's 'ART' in a place it's not supposed to be.

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

OH MY GAWD.. totem2 WOW! if that spot was to ever be buffed.. do you think any one will have the heart to go over that?

if it was buffed then sure id go over it...

but i dont see how any person in their right mind could buff that totem..

its like MEANT to be there....

Archived