Am i wierd.....

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

...and before the obligitory "yes sneak, you are in fact wierd" posts let me explain...

am i wierd to not want to pull and kiss / mess about with this girl im seeing, in front of all her mates on the dancefloor who are all looking at you to make sure your being a gentleman?

its a interesting thought...should i be ok with letting other people stare while im trying to get close to someone, or should i be against it?

ladies and gents of 12oz...you decide.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shiiiiiiiiiiiit...

if youre with your chick, and youre feeling like palming some ass, or giving her a big kiss or making out for that matter, i wouldnt give a fuck who was watching.

they can take pictures, take notes, video tape it for all I care, i wouldnt give a fuckola...

yaomings.

Originally posted by sneak

am i wierd to not want to pull and kiss / mess about with this girl im seeing, in front of all her mates on the dancefloor who are all looking at you to make sure your being a gentleman?

well, if you're not doing that shit, you've just shown that you are a gentleman.

top marks

its not really about being a gentlemen.

its about being respectful to your lady, which i guess is being a gentlemen.

but what im getting at is, if youre lady is cool with it, then there is nothing wrong with doing it.

now if she isnt into PDA, then no, you wouldnt want to do it. because that would be disrespectful.

/aint nothing wrong with a freaky girl.

nah, you're not weird. there's a time and place for everything. sometimes, depending on the circumstances, it's fun to kiss, makeout, touch, grab. .. whatever. but for the most part an outward gentlemanly display is the best course of action.

ya done good son.

if your not comfortable then dont do it.. i feel claustrophobic is the guy is always on me.. i could give a fuck less if we are on opposite sides of the party the whole entire time..and just stop by to drop a hello to eachother once and awhile to see whos more drunk.. trust me shes retarded if she gets upset..

Guest KING BLING

In public, when a lady passes wind it is the duty of the gentlemen in closest proximity to immediately take credit and excuse himself.

UGC

U Got Class/ Man, I hate those immature girls who need to be holding hands and shit. Kissing and shit.

Yo, I remember a few years ago, I was dating this friend of mine on the down low. We were doing so well at keeping it a secret, and then she kissed me in front of everyone at the bar. She was mad drunk, and didn’t know what she was doing. Everyone turns silent, and I hear “Did you see Weapon X and **** kiss?” *It was grad night, so our mutual friends were all there. Fucking bullshit, people need to mind their own.

As you run towards the M-60, everyone looks at you in disbelief and all let out a synchronized *GASP*. MA1, the CO, the XO, the CMC; your chain-of-command, from the Department Head on down to your LPO; all look at you in horror and shock as you mount up on the M-60 and turn it towards the motherfuckers. Before they have a chance to exit the bridge, you unload on them.

It all happened so fast, but it felt like everything was going in slow motion:

Bullets first strike your LPO. Several rounds enter his chest and throat area, sending him plummeting to the deck, with blood spattering everywhere. As you continue to swivel the gun on its mount to aim, you squeeze off several more shots. A barrage of rounds hit MA1 in his left leg, crippling him as he slumps to the floor. Showing no mercy, you continue to unleash your firery wrath as you add more gunshot wounds to MA1's stomach region. Still not satisfied, you let off a single bullet from the chamber and send it into MA1's skull, killing him instantly. Brain and skull fragments fly across the bridge on to the opposite bridgewing. You continue to fire 4 or 5 more bullets, this time hitting the Command Master Chief directly in his heart and chest area. Pools of blood begin to accumulate on the bridge, creating a sharp contrast with the blue PRC deck. You pour more hot lead into the direction of your Chief, resulting into his skin exploding in bloody mayhem along his left arm and kidney region. 2 more bullets strike him, one in his groin -- decimating his testicles; and the other in hitting his right eyeball, leaving a gory cavity where his source of vision once stood. Numerous shots then pound into the back of your Divo's head, oblitirating his entire cranium. You then train the M-60 on the Executive Officer, letting off about 8 or 9 rounds into his left jaw, decapitating the lower half of his skull. Teeth and tongue fragments hit the Helm and the Status Board. One round cuts through the back of your Department Head's neck, paralysing him instantly. Fulfilling your duties, you continue to assault his body with more bullets until he is a bleeding unidentifiable disgusting corpse. Shells continue to pile up around your feet as your seemingly endless rampage ensues. You empty the rest of your ammo on your Captain, as he pleads for mercy. Bullets hit his abdomen, his right thigh, his lower ribcage, and 2 more bullets pierce though his forehead. He drops to the floor with a morbid thud.

In a melodramatic finish, you stare at the array of bodies, pools of blood, human fragments, bulletholes and shellcasings that decorate the bridge and bridgewings.

Music from some Hollywood war movie plays in the background to accentuate the drama.

Originally posted by KING BLING

In public, when a lady passes wind it is the duty of the gentlemen in closest proximity to immediately take credit and excuse himself.

haha i'd point it out to everybody, that the

chick was the one who dealt the fart with the

quickness

Dude....C'mon......who cares?......I'll make out with chick at fuckin' barstool in front of whoever.....I don't give a shit....you gotta catch the moment,you know?....it's kinda funny though when she might have been eggin' some other dudes on and then you're right there....that's when I take a drink of my beer and laugh at the people in the place that look all buttsore......shiiiit,I'd write a note on napkin and lift it up to 'em saying "Don't you wish you were here?".......fuck it.....