Am i the Only person at work today?

Gunm

iut's the end of the quarter here at my job so management is having us work 6 days a week for the whole month. I got stuck working sundays.

I'm complaining only slightly. granted, i would rather be waking up right now to sunday morning bloody mary's and waffles drenched in syrup but soaking up insane overtime cash while doing little more than surfing the net, playing on 12oz and sipping crack-laced coffee?..........PRICELESS.

But yeah, is anyone else at work right now? And if you're not, what are you doing to unwind right now?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

monday: off

tuesday: 9am-10pm

wednesday: 9am-10pm

thursday: 9am-10pm

friday: 9am-12am

saturday: 9am-12am

sunday: 9am-10pm

loot like woah. life like not so much.

but if you're curious at to what I'm doing this very moment... I'm currently chopping up an octopus.

some of you may be interested to know that when removing the beak, it makes a rather odd sound. quite the same as removing a suction dart from a window.

pop.

UPDATE

I went to my girls house on my lunch break and ended up partaking of several cocktails, a bowl of rice and her.

I ended up being 40 minutes late. My supervisor asked where th hell I had been so i took him off to the side and said

"Sorry, look, I had to go to the phramcay and i got held up while i was....getting a perscription filled.....sorry."

Supervisor immediatly goes "oh...oh, I'm sorry about that (blank). Just...uhm.....(awkward pause)...if you're going to be a little late next time, just....ah, uh....give me a call...okay?"

It's funny how you just mention medical stuff and people react like you are in worst case scenario. Fuck it....it bought me almost two hours worth of food, booze and sex....viva lens!

Originally posted by Tough Love@Dec 11 2005, 10:04 PM

hows the situation with that dirty food bandit at your work? did they catch that guy yet?

Dude, I am the dirty food bandit!

I drank a whole bottle of some guys milk the other day so i think they are starting to keep a very close watch on the fridge so i will have to lay low for a month or two on that tip