Am I The Only One...?

GLIK$

Am I the only loser sitting here at 8 o'clock on a friday?

Because if I am its underwear time.

I Mean from like 9am til about 8pm I was with friends but god damn this whole no girlfriend/hating the world thing is starting to piss me off. Theres nothing to do partly because I dont want to do anything but yet still want to. And due to the fact that there is NOTHING to fucking do in this town. And ever since my adventure into the tea factory these god damn cops are all over the fucking town as if a 13 year old white girl just got raped like a latino.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude.im so fuckin bored i dont know what to do with myself..

the wonderful boyfriend is outta town for the weekend and i feel sorta lost.:o

looking for some sets to chill at....but nothing's come up yet :(

bytheway..gliko loves men.:P

I haven't since nam.

Those were hard times and we were all a little shaky.

My life is filled with boredom seriously every god damn night sucks, even when im out with friends its boring. This should turn into the boredom represent nikkuhz thread.

No doubt.

Hold It Down.

The one god damn thing that has been entertaining for me lately is the fact I've been doing the voice of the guy from slingblade. RmmmHrrmm. With a sick perverted twist. It's simply amazing. Like if my penis was any larger it wouldn't fit any orifice known to man kind. Vaginas would have to be built out of super expandable and indestructable space age cooter.

seriously boredom reigns supreme in my life right now.

It's constant rain and i have not one indoor spot to paint in, Counter Strike is pissing me off because for some god damn reason Ill finish 32-5 then 10-15.

this isnt a fucking post the time thread you stupid bag of cunts.

fuck.

Seriously lead asprin 9mm.

Why the fuck does everyone hate me?

oh yeah thats right.

this is how lame my days have become. last 2 days of highschool - go to school. drive around with friend out running cops so i dont get anymore tickets on my fucking record, playing pool, driving around again, work, then computer all day, i should be fucking equipt with a USB port.

Archived