Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

am I the only one high right now?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by subcon, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subcon

subcon New Jack

Am I the only one high right now?

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Probably not...

BUT you are the only one cool enough to come online and try to sound gnarly about it.

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

no. but you are definitely the one and only gaylord barbarian. your name is GAYGOR the Barbarian. you battle other barbarians around the world and have sex with their asses.

please don't make threads about drugs here. thanks GAYGOR.

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

What, are you talking about the use of drugs in a forum that strictly prohibits it?

5. subcon

subcon New Jack

Chill

I was refering to, this is a great place, just saw some cool pictures aight!

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

http://www.nscollegeprep.cps.k12.il.us/depts/science/brodgers/main_files/dr.evil.jpg'>
    "riiiiiiiiight"

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Atleast talk about cocaine.

8. subcon

subcon New Jack

funny how ya'll can talk about shit like: the desire to smell another individuals asshole, asking your fellow registered users for links to sites containing pictures of minor girls from the age of 15 and DOWN, posting pictures of naked females/hoes in somewhat obscene poses/situations, posting pictures containing another subject with, wich everybody is aware of, is against the law,(although it shouldn't be since it is one of the most fascinating,inspiriring, beautiful,decorating-in an otherswise grey,uninspirational and meaningless world-and most expressive genres in the whole world and philosophy of art), nomatter what nation on this great planet you are from(!). But you can not lower yourself or your over rated pride to talk about the subject of a gift, given to the people, from mother nature;cannabis ? Then I am gonna be so free as to state the following: Ya'll is some tight ass narrowminded, twotime demoralized, enviromental isolated/damaged, high class society stuck up in your jack&jones-too tight in the ass-jeans, internet living-the closest thing i have been to the real world for 6 months was when you became aware of your own body odour- plagiat of a sorry ass
    fake motherfucker!

And if that's wrong, please ban me from this message board, cause then I dont relly wanna be a part of it->bitch!

Ohh, and sorry if there has been too many type-o's or grammatical mistakes, my english isn't that good, I not from America!

9. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

drugs are bad, because if you do drugs you are a hippy, and hippies suck

-eric cartman

10. krie

krie Guest

I'm high.........

On life.

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

damn where did that thread go...shit....;)

13. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

^ i was thinking the same shit

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

15. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.