Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Am i ready?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by HIRO, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HIRO

HIRO New Jack

Hey i been tagging for 8 months and i been using krylon and rustos and my graff has improved is it time to move to Montana and Belton?:confused:

2. Klip

Klip Junior Member

We can't decide for when you move on, Its wether or not you have the case to spend on montanas and belton. Sure its nice to have big brand but dont knock small times, theyre pretty good too.

3. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

too early paint your first 50 pieces with the worst paint you can find and then maybe start putting in some nice paint here and there but eevn if you never move up to beltons etc you'll still be able to paint well. expensive doesn't mean better!

4. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

yes buy it all as much as u can

5. onlyneedexperience1

onlyneedexperience1 Junior Member

Yo! It's up to you homie to change the paint. If you feel like you wanna change your paint brand then do your thing. If you are crushing with your current brand, then stick wit that paint. I'ts up to you homie. I will say however, not all the paints adhere or give you the same performance. Some brands have more water and less pigments (like $1 paint, or Walmart color). So just keep that in mind. If you are destroying shit with bullshit paint, than going to higher quality paint will only make your shit that much more gangsta. Follow your gut. .............Sick Wit Artistic Talent...............
    :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

6. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

hahah is this shit for real? this is the corniest shit i've ever heard! hahahah

7. Keres

Keres New Jack

No you should use 99cent cans

8. +1up

+1up Junior Member

stick with painters touch

9. noobicorns

noobicorns New Jack

um... this is kind of hard to tell without seeing what you're actually doing right now. post flicks broseph.

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yes, you are ready to crates of montana and belton

Just use your parents credit card and you'll be fine

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

seeing as how we gave you all this great advice, you should also buy me paint.

i accept money orders.

12. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

yea can i have a few cans of montana

<--- never used montana ever

13. ~>MooseKnuckle<~

~>MooseKnuckle<~ Member

if your asking the 12oz peanut gallery, then the answer is, emphaticaly NO!

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha he actually thinks it has water in it

15. nepen

nepen New Jack

nah lil nugga u should stick to that krylon ans rusto that shit is good belton and montanna
    is like for pieces and shit like but if u just like to do bombs and shit just stick to rusto and
    krylon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.