am i just wierd?

Vanity

i try to refrain from self indulgence and talking about myself liek anyone cares, but im wondering if there's something wrong w/ me.

this thread is motivated by the last few posts i've read.. tease's life changing plan, punkin drictures, and b bot's adventure in pre pubecent vagina.

anyway.. am i the only one that isn't out to get laid? i don't aspire to be banging a buncha sluts that look like they belong on mtv... i'm not out to get all drunk and wild and loud. (drinking is cool and all, but only alone or passin a bottle w/ the homies)...

i dunno.. it just seems like everyone wants life to be perpetually like a spring break on tv and my idea of a good time is kickin back w/ some close friends or my family.

i'm not lecturing, if you dig all of that go for your's... it's probably something wrong w/ me and not you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i feel you.

it's better to kick it with your homies...

cuz if u get into a relationship with a girl u usually get hurt (i have recently learned this)

it's not u it's juss everyone else being them and that is u being u it's all good mang:king:

Originally posted by Vanity

i try to refrain from self indulgence and talking about myself liek anyone cares, but im wondering if there's something wrong w/ me.

this thread is motivated by the last few posts i've read.. tease's life changing plan, punkin drictures, and b bot's adventure in pre pubecent vagina.

anyway.. am i the only one that isn't out to get laid? i don't aspire to be banging a buncha sluts that look like they belong on mtv... i'm not out to get all drunk and wild and loud. (drinking is cool and all, but only alone or passin a bottle w/ the homies)...

i dunno.. it just seems like everyone wants life to be perpetually like a spring break on tv and my idea of a good time is kickin back w/ some close friends or my family.

i'm not lecturing, if you dig all of that go for your's... it's probably something wrong w/ me and not you.

i may have been a drunkin holligan tonight , but i can relate to you.

all superunknown wants is a girl hel likes , to sleep next to him. thats all. nothing more , nothing less. superunknow is obviously not after the sex , but after that intimate feeling of sleeping next to a girl he connects with. who he can hang out with doing nothing , and have said other paty feel as if they were as important as a ma fuggin queen ( soooo cliche) so cheers to normal people.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

MONEY

Vanity your not crazy. This world is fucking crazy, look at it. Its almost funny, itd be hilarious if i wasnt stuck in it. I dont let sex own me, because that means a girl owns me, and im never gonna let any female control me and what i do.

Props to females though, theyve got the vast majority of men jumping through hoops like mangy dogs. And they let you think your in control. :lol:

Its all about not being short sighted. I know how i'm gonna make it, how im gonna become succesful. Its a long ways off, but im more than willing to work for it. And be sure of this, bitches love doctors more than garbage men.

hah im such a loser.

i totally drink alone, and not only alone but alone and heavily until the sun comes up.

heavy drinking with people always gets me in trouble.

last night i crashed my neighbors party and tried to start a fight but settled for letting some girl sock me in the ribs at least 11 times. no bruises either.

did some one say sex?

but yeah, i feel you on the whole chillen with your cliuqe.

just make sure you have lots of beautifull women in it.

Re: Re: am i just wierd?

i don't aspire to be banging a buncha sluts that look like they belong on mtv... i'm not out to get all drunk and wild and loud. (drinking is cool and all, but only alone or passin a bottle w/ the homies)...

Originally posted by superunknown

all the "raver" wants is a girl hel likes , to sleep next to him. thats all. nothing more , nothing less. "raver" is obviously not after the sex , but after that intimate feeling of sleeping next to a girl he connects with. who he can hang out with doing nothing , and have said other paty(sp?) feel as if they were as important as a ma fuggin queen ( soooo cliche) so cheers to normal people.

Originally posted by Secret

You are not weird. I'm only into hanging out with my best-friend and the people we know. I avoid any event with the word graffiti on it. But I do get drunk. I'm also with you on the getting laid thing.

weren't you just braggin about how you made out w/ some random guy at a party?

ctrl: yeah, i know it may have come off like i was sulking, but i do find the world rather funny, overall.. in a pathetic sort of way. but i also look around alot and feel pity for everyone. i never plan on "making it."

i'm far too lazy to ever be successful in anything. i was reading some newspaper article and it said something along "guys just want to have all the sex they can; and girls, well... they want everyone to worship them, ugly or not." i found it pretty true, but i feel sorry for chicks that are so insecure that the only way they can feel good about themselves is other's jockage.

oatser: there's so much better things to have on your mind besides 'ginas.

and tease... don't take this the wrong way, because i know you can get pretty defensive, but overall i think you're a good kid.. just kind of immature... but when i read your goals to improve your life, i laughed. honestly, those goals were very petty. sex is not gonna be the key to your happiness, neither is holding your liquor. if you dont like to drink: don't. perhaps this'll all work out as you mature, but

i think your biggest prob is coming to terms w/ yourself. you're fairly honest in some aspects of your life, but i think you let that honesty give you the assumption that you're honest w/ yourself always.

mams, a forty in the left, a pound of rusto flat black in the right is the only way to rock out

anyway.. who the fuck am i? ;)

as quoted in S@T@Ns' i almost died thread:

you know, if you did.... none of us would really notice.

jsut a reminder of your insignificance.

not hate... but something i notice about "our generation" is that everyone walks around thinking they're important and are entitled to ahve things their way, but in the grand scheme, individuals aren't shit.

"i don't give a fuck about my life... what makes you think i give a damn about your's?"

yeah so.....^

Re: Re: am i just wierd?

Originally posted by superunknown

i may have been a drunkin holligan tonight , but i can relate to you.

all superunknown wants is a girl hel likes , to sleep next to him. thats all. nothing more , nothing less. superunknow is obviously not after the sex , but after that intimate feeling of sleeping next to a girl he connects with. who he can hang out with doing nothing , and have said other paty feel as if they were as important as a ma fuggin queen ( soooo cliche) so cheers to normal people.

exactly!

Vanity, i agree totally. my lifestyle is completely the same. i'm not out for pussy, i hardly ever drink, but i have this weekend because i'm in my old hometown. i don't get dig loud or obnoxious drunks. i definitely don't dig mtv clone girls. you aren't weird at all, there are more of us. i'm going to hang out with a chick in a park.

Another thing, when i find a girl that I really like and feel is beautiful. My intentions are not to bang her. I dont even feel a sexual attraction, its more of a strong emotional passion. The girls i want to bang are usually stupid sluts and I usually refrain from banging them because I know they are stupid sluts and I know its my male instincts kicking in. I have no problem with sex though and I would enjoy taking part in it, just not with some dumb slut.

i`d much rather hang at home by myself than waste time on trying to get sex. girls can be such a waste of time. catch up on some reading, watch movies, listen to music etc. go painting, draw at home, work towards your goals. hanging out with people too much is lame. clubs are the biggest waste of time. horrible music, shits too loud to talk to anyone, everyone gets pissed drunk, wastes a lot of money. id rather have pictures of 10 dope pieces that i painted than talk about ten pieces of ass i hit.

Archived