Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

am i just wierd?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i try to refrain from self indulgence and talking about myself liek anyone cares, but im wondering if there's something wrong w/ me.

this thread is motivated by the last few posts i've read.. tease's life changing plan, punkin drictures, and b bot's adventure in pre pubecent vagina.

anyway.. am i the only one that isn't out to get laid? i don't aspire to be banging a buncha sluts that look like they belong on mtv... i'm not out to get all drunk and wild and loud. (drinking is cool and all, but only alone or passin a bottle w/ the homies)...
    i dunno.. it just seems like everyone wants life to be perpetually like a spring break on tv and my idea of a good time is kickin back w/ some close friends or my family.

i'm not lecturing, if you dig all of that go for your's... it's probably something wrong w/ me and not you.

2. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

yeah im kinda the same way, i dont think there are many of us out there, at least that choose to be.

3. Krook

Krook Banned

i feel you.

it's better to kick it with your homies...

cuz if u get into a relationship with a girl u usually get hurt (i have recently learned this)

it's not u it's juss everyone else being them and that is u being u it's all good mang:king:

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

5. metallix

metallix Elite Member

6. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

7. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

8. Secret

Secret Elite Member

You are not weird. I'm only into hanging out with my best-friend and the people we know. I avoid any event with the word graffiti on it. But I do get drunk. I'm also with you on the getting laid thing.

9. mikromoneyvkotkbgw

mikromoneyvkotkbgw New Jack

i may have been a drunkin holligan tonight , but i can relate to you.

all superunknown wants is a girl hel likes , to sleep next to him. thats all. nothing more , nothing less. superunknow is obviously not after the sex , but after that intimate feeling of sleeping next to a girl he connects with. who he can hang out with doing nothing , and have said other paty feel as if they were as important as a ma fuggin queen ( soooo cliche) so cheers to normal people.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

MONEY

Vanity your not crazy. This world is fucking crazy, look at it. Its almost funny, itd be hilarious if i wasnt stuck in it. I dont let sex own me, because that means a girl owns me, and im never gonna let any female control me and what i do.

Props to females though, theyve got the vast majority of men jumping through hoops like mangy dogs. And they let you think your in control. :lol:

Its all about not being short sighted. I know how i'm gonna make it, how im gonna become succesful. Its a long ways off, but im more than willing to work for it. And be sure of this, bitches love doctors more than garbage men.

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

u aint weird man u just never watched that much MTV

12. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

hah im such a loser.
    i totally drink alone, and not only alone but alone and heavily until the sun comes up.

heavy drinking with people always gets me in trouble.

last night i crashed my neighbors party and tried to start a fight but settled for letting some girl sock me in the ribs at least 11 times. no bruises either.

did some one say sex?

but yeah, i feel you on the whole chillen with your cliuqe.
    just make sure you have lots of beautifull women in it.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Re: Re: am i just wierd?