Am i in deep shit?

Guest ToYs

ok... its 2:32 am and i cant sleep, so i figure i will post the cause of my insomnia in hopes of getting the voices out of my head... i just got back from my girls house... we were messing around and stuff then eventualy got to having sex first she was on top, i had a condom on then we switched and i was on top, condom still on. well we rested for a minute and decided to go at it again, when we stopped naturally i took the condom off and disposed of it and for some fucking reason i didnt put another one on when we were having sex the second time... we fucked for like an hour and right when i climaxed i pulled out and came on her chest... it got me worried cause my highschool gym teachers tried to scare me into thinking this was a very dangerous method of birth control (i know its not efficiant) but ive also talked to people who do this all the time and have never gotten pregnant. i worried about it a little and now my girl is seriously scared. am i making a big deal out of nothing or should i worry?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

if you dont wear a condom, not trying to sound like a sex ed teacher, but its risky. i mean honestly man, if you have em why not wear them?

go to the nearest planned parenthood within 72 hours and you can get the day after pill, just dont make it a habit and be responsible...

i know this man(about the condoms) this was the first time EVER not wearing a condom i guess thats why im so freaked... would the health clinic have this "day after pill" do you have to be over 18 to get it? how efficient is it? i havent heard much about it. i wonder if i could get it in virginia...

Guest Canadiano

I think that pre-cum can plant something, still. Why ain't she on the pill? I once fucked a girl steady for two months, and she wasn't on no pill, and I wasn't on the condom tip, but it worked out fine. Dumb me.

funny you ask she has an apointment at the health clinic tomorrow to get on birth control pills... they will also be able to tell if she is pregnant or not when giving her her check up hopefully...

Guest Canadiano

nah, I doubt that soon....or maybe they can? I really don't know. Good luck, b, 'cuz that is more worrisome then what I gotta worry about as of now. Really - good luck. And hey, if she is pregnant and wants to keep it, congratu-fuckin'-lations, man. for real.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by WhenOne

trust me ive been in your situation and you WILL laugh about it later

just dont laugh around the kid...

it lowers its self esteem

it lowered mine...

man i hope she isnt... im morally against abortion but im not ready to have a kid... but really its her body her decision. i have a 49% vote in the matter while she has a 51%... she will hear my point of view but it comes down to her decision...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hmmmm.....this sounds a little toooooo made up.......

why would i make up something like this?

yes take CONTROL

ALTERNATE the situation

and DELETE the fucker

muhhuhuhuhahaha

hahahahahhahaha great stuff!:lol: :lol: :lol:

man i think i can sleep now the 12 oz calmed me... (the alchohol not the website) har,har,har. no but seriously thanks for "talking my away from the ledge" so to speak, and helping me and shit... much apreciation. ~peace~:king:

Guest Canadiano

is that where the anger comes from to chop trees in the temperate forest?

nah, I just hate trees. Paint doesn't show well on 'em.

Guest Canadiano

yes take CONTROL

ALTERNATE the situation

and DELETE the fucker

muhhuhuhuhahaha

GODDAMN! that was witty, still!

Originally posted by ToYs

ok... its 2:32 am and i cant sleep, so i figure i will post the cause of my insomnia in hopes of getting the voices out of my head... i just got back from my girls house... we were messing around and stuff then eventualy got to having sex first she was on top, i had a condom on then we switched and i was on top, condom still on. well we rested for a minute and decided to go at it again, when we stopped naturally i took the condom off and disposed of it and for some fucking reason i didnt put another one on when we were having sex the second time... we fucked for like an hour and right when i climaxed i pulled out and came on her chest... it got me worried cause my highschool gym teachers tried to scare me into thinking this was a very dangerous method of birth control (i know its not efficiant) but ive also talked to people who do this all the time and have never gotten pregnant. i worried about it a little and now my girl is seriously scared. am i making a big deal out of nothing or should i worry?

fuck yeah you should worry!

man ask willy wonka about me, iv'e never used a condom regularly

and i've almost had atleast 5 babies , and i'm only 22 for crying out loud

wrap that shit in reynolds wrap if you have to....

...... a conxerned bloodskull

Archived