am i getting better!?!

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

nein shows up in a bunch of posts, but gets straight shitted on and goes unnoticed. i catch him a lot too, guy is underrated.

id like to meet the guy whose crew name i accidentally stole unknowlingly and started a website with...

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by railroadjerk

nein shows up in a bunch of posts, but gets straight shitted on and goes unnoticed. i catch him a lot too, guy is underrated.

...I agree. I have caught a couple of NEIN's stuff and I like it and should get more recognition but I'm lazy to post up the ones I have.....

man..ive been catching bean streaks a lot in the yards...cool shit..theory:dope...that safe is cool...is that Klever from NC?i like the nein and the pure as well...

Pure, Safe, Phacts....... A+

Xide..... A fuckin +++!!!!!!! Banging simple letters.

*Whats with that green CSX flat, by the way? Wierd door and color...

yes

yes, nein is very underrated. i rather enjoy the simplicity of this one, yet he keeps it to a technicality that i like. i have a more complicated one of his a couple threads back of mine. More to come today maybe... getting the post bitch to maybe post today's catch, which pales in comparison to this one. peace.

great post. id love to have that ges for my own. is that pure unfinished? thats another one id love to have. id also love to have something running on that weird green flat car.

and speaking of 3A, has anybody noticed that on most of ges and kems freights there's little 3A stickers and sometimes this circular stencil (at least i think thats what they are)? you can see the stencil in that ges floater. if anybody gots close ups of em or knows what they are, post it. bump.

Archived