am i f!@#$ing crazy??????

dropone

you ever think that you are nuts based on other peoples reactions? especially girls. okay this is not a griping about girls post but it seems to me that you meet someone, talk to them about something interesting (not some little bullshit i mean for real) and then see them around and they play it of like they dont know who you are. that bugs the shit out of me. for instance---this person i know ive known for a while(more than a year). we talk alot lately and then suddenly *boom* i dont exist. i ask her about it and she like well im really busy with schoolwork! and i say "Thats no excuse, i go to school fulltime and work 25 hours a week on top of a busy drinking schedule. " then shes like "If you want me to take pity on you its not going to work" I reply with "I dont need your fucking pity, but if youre too busy to talk to me it would be nice if you would let me know." and its weird because this is not the first person that this has happened with. Im okay with it because i know who my real friends are and i know my agenda but i had no intention of stopping relations with this person. This time it really bugs me because this is not the first person it has happened with and actually i really dont care if i dont talk to them again if they act like they have better things to do and people to talk to. I am not morbidly obese, overtly rude or ugly, In fact i feel that i have some really interesting stuff to say, but i just dont know. some feedback would be good. thanks,

Dropsicle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

if you have your true friends, fuck it

you know they like spending time with you

if she doesn't, than it's not your fault or hers,

it just doesn't mesh

not tryin to diss myself but i agree to a certain extent that...yea i kno alot of girls that are in fact..retarded... i seriously have one girl- friend .. i hang out with all guys. it has alot to do with the whole... alot of girls around here anyway are ditsy boy crazy .. care about makeup alot and how they dress even if they are going to the gas station they gotta look good... annoying and they are so complicated.. and they wanna be gay and take 50 million hours if i go to the mall with em.. wow i went off subject i think but oh well bye

Archived