AM I COOL YET OR WHAT?????

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see, deto doesn't type in pink to be cool on 12oz, deto types in pink because deto like's the color pink. weather the others members of 12oz think it's COOL or not, deto likes it and that is all that matters. deto also talks in the 3rd person because also in real life deto will talk in the 3rd person around certain people, (god deto's ex hated when deto talked in the 3rd person!) this isn't the first time that deto types in a different colored font, back in 2002 deto typed in black, (kilo remembers, and wants deto to go back to that steez!) deto went away from the 'ounce for about 6 months, and when deto came back he didn't wanna bite what was now mr.yuck's steez, so deto decided to type in his second and now favorite color, PINK!

Re: Re: AM I COOL YET OR WHAT?????

Originally posted by Telo

Not that i have any input.. But no, your signature is way long and your comments are of youngster nature.

actually if you look through out the board you will see that i have quite intelligent input, hence the "wise one status" which was given to me, besides if you dont like the sig you can turn it off...no one really cares bout what telo has to say, also one last thing if you're cool you're cool, you dont need people to tell you, you obviously missed the joke seems like to me you have a brain of a youngster

<span style='color:sandybrown'>aight, so gettin made fun of because i do center is obviously what is going on. However, if you look at it, you guys are all being lame asses by typing "ghey" "uber" and shit like that, i dont do it to be cool, i lke the look. But you probably think that i do it to be cool, so if i was doing it to be cool and you didnt like it, i would change, but im not changing, so its an obviousity that im not doing it to be cool, Eat one </span>

Originally posted by onesecondple

<span style='color:sandybrown'>aight, so gettin made fun of because i do center is obviously what is going on. However, if you look at it, you guys are all being lame asses by typing "ghey" "uber" and shit like that, i dont do it to be cool, i lke the look. But you probably think that i do it to be cool, so if i was doing it to be cool and you didnt like it, i would change, but im not changing, so its an obviousity that im not doing it to be cool, Eat one </span>

i wasnt making fun dude,chill out..:cool: