AM I BEING A DICK TO MY GIRL?

SEKrocstar OTR CFC

ok listen, my girl has this "guy friend" who is good friends with her ex. they started talkin on the damn interntet and hangin out "as friends", BUT she wont let me meet him (?) she says hes scared to meet me (???) so i said she has one week for me to meet him or else: A. i break up with her OR: B. she has to stop chillin with him. BUT all i want is to meet the dude and they can stay friends...AM I BEING A DICK?- (ladies that post on here, id really like your input as well please).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it is a little selfish to demand to meet him, and makes it seem like you don't trust her, but at the same time, it is selfish of her to keep you away from him, and kinda shady as well. I'd avoid giving her an ultimatum if I could, and go for a more level-headed approach unless I knew for a fact that something unwholesome was happening between them.

But I am looking at your situation as if your girlfriend were the girl I am always crying about on here...... for all I know your girl is a backstabbing slut, like another former girlfriend of mine (no offense). Were this the case, I would punch her in the face, and beat her until she bleeds of every orifice on her body. Yes, I do hold a grudge on occasion......:heated: :mad:

(there were a lot of things rolled up with the cheating)

instead of being a tough guy..and threatening your relationship..tell her you care..and you dont want to lose her..I have alot of guy friends who are just friends..and if i had a man..and he couldnt understand that..I would be doubtful of his trust in me..

The fact that you know homeboy exsists is a plus..shes honest up to that degree..but seriously..instead of posting on 2 oz..you should be cvalling her instead..let her know how you feel about it..and hopefull she will understand..making her choose..is only going to make her think your relationship cant mean that much to you anyways..if you cant open up and are just setting lines..

gee theres seems to be alot of girl bashing on here recently:huh?:

She very well could be cheating. Why would he be scared, unless he had something to worry about( :beat: )? I'd be totally disappointed if my girl was stashing some dude away from me like that. It would definately warrant a, ":heated:what the fuck!?" in my book. But, you should disregard everything you just read and play it by ear. Good luck.

And...oh, yeah, you're a dick.

giving an ultimatim in a relationship is the worst idea ever. especially over something as trivial as this.

maybe if you calm down your girl will be more willing to let you meet the guy. maybe shes afraid youll bug out on him, sounds like he is.

i definetly agree that it sounds shady on her part, though.

i dont know, what the hell do i know about girls?

all i do know is that if you take a indiffernt view on the situation, its never as bad as if you care.

the whole thing is that i should have also mentioned in the first post, theres been quite a few "guy friends", that for various reasons i havent been able to meet...ive been with her for almost a year but the last month or two has been shaky. i know she hasnt cheated on me, but im worried that shes talks to these other dudes about me and her and theyre tryin to squeeze in...i dunno. KEEP POSTING PLEASE.

Re: Run Away!!!!

Originally posted by Smart

1...2...5! (3 sir....3?) 3!

run far, run fast

GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT! DON'T BEA FAGGOT! YOU'RE SO WEAK! DON'T BE WEAK!! YOU ACTUALLY LIE TO YOURSELF?

YOU'RE WAY TOO ANAL TO BE A WRITER... GO BACK TO YOUR 'GAY IN GUAM' FORUMS....

oh... sorry about that all caps thing...

I know this is gonna get a bunch of replies saying I'm a dick or why don't you trust her type shit but... She doesent want you to meet him. I mean he's afraid to meet you. Although girls believe in having a totally platonic friendship with a guy. Ask a guy that same question and a majority of them will say that at one time they were trying to get with them but somehow got stuck in the "Friend Zone". So even if you trust your girl , that guy's behavior is kinda sketchy. I know a couple of "Friends" that were girls that used the same ploy to cheat. They started hanging out with "a guy firend" but they were either cheating with that person or were being with someone else. I don't really want to get you all paranoid but dont just be like "OK do whatever baby" type shit. Remember this goes both ways, men and women.

I deal with your situation on an almost daily basis.. except that I have met most of the fuckheads (ex boyfriends and shit) that my girl still hangs with. I spose the only thing you can do is act blase about the whole deal and let it play itself out. An ultimatum is only going to fuck things up quicker.. put your trust in her and if she breaks it well then you take the blunt end of a rusty knife and run it straight through the sluts stomach...

Try to put it into perspective.. don't you hang with other chicks occasionally ?? (ones that you're not tryin to bang)..

10 - 4 over and out.

trust me i know this kinda bullshit: she might think of him as just a friend, but if he's scared to meet you, its because HE WANTS HER. she might not realize it, or she's in denial because "he's such a nice guy". seriously buddy, you should let her know that you trust HER, but not him. even if she loves you, he might actually catch her on the right night and say the right things and boom it'll happen: cheating! not because she purposely wants to hurt you, but because she's only human.

that's the truth kid.

Originally posted by Frida Kaloe

being indiffernt:

if you dont really care about the turn out of the situation then it cant hurt. you can make yourself pretend you dont care even if you really do. poker face, you know? its about protecting yourself...

Thats the shit right there and thats how i do too

It's odd that a topic like this should arise. Especially when I was kinda going through the same thing not too long ago.

First off, do you trust her? Regardless if you trust the guy or not.. you can put temptation right in someones face and what matters is the decision that they would make. Is she a nice wholesome girl? Has she slept with a lot of guys? Has she been known to cheat before? All this must be taken into consideration. Guys like to assume things and you're very wrong for doing so. You can end up hurting your lady and saying some foul shit. Don't make demands - that will only show her that you don't trust her and you may in fact end up pushing her away. If you're being a dick about it.. you'll never meet the guy. Just be cool about it. Act like it's no big deal. You'll more than likely meet him that way rather than making ultimatums. That's the worse thing you could do. Just be good to your lady. Treat her with respect and show her how special she is -- that way, she wouldn't have any reason to go astray...

I was that nice wholesome girl. He was my first (and only) boyfriend. I made did a couple of things that made situations kinda sketchy. That never changed the way I felt about him. I loved him with all my heart. I wanted it to work. I may have hurt him with some of the things that I did (I didn't cheat - that isn't in my nature) and I'm sorry for them now. Shit is thick and it's all ending. It's a big mess. If I were you - just be lax. Don't assume, don't be a dick and to top it off - don't do anything in spite. (Yeah, I know how ya'll fools work.) I know how fragile that male ego is - but hey, shit isn't so bad really. Don't take things for more than what they are. Ya know, even if shit goes foul - just think, it wasn't meant to be and you'll find a better one down the road.

Good luck on your ventures.

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by bEeRiZgoOoOd

avils, bug, cmeup...my sediments exactly.

i believe you are thinking of sentiments...

(feelings, not dirt deposits in river banks....)

all i know is...since I don't have a girl...............

I have to deal with the daily pain of being "Mr.LonelyHeart" ......but I'm also COMPLETELY free of any love-related jealousy, heartache or stress. I'm just a free spirit...free as a bird..no emotional turmoil whatsoever.....nope...none at all.... no sensitive male ego here!

:beat:

how long have you guys been seeing each other?

if it has been awhile, you have every right to at least want to meet this guy..

i am barely comfortable with my boyfriend even speaking to one of his exes

the bottom line is, if she's interested in your relationship more than the one she has with her ex, she will respect that you are uncomfortable with this, maybe you guys can reach some kind of a compromise..

ultimatums are a bad idea..

but i would be suspicious if i were you....

if you are at your wits end about this, and she knows it, and doesn't care enough about you to at least let you meet him,

runaway, run far away..

there are 3 billion women out there...there is another one(or 2 or 3) for you

I JUST FOUND THIS IN HER SENT EMAIL TO HIM...i knitted myself a wrist warmer because i got too bored. i hope you aren't off somewhere... "honking" and maybe you gota bit of food in you. (yay!) but either way i am very bored and thought you'd be on because you are usually on around now.... and.... i have nothing else to say. except that i (again) and very bored and WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! I AM BORED! and i might go through ryan withdrawal.... which i hear is quite painful. now isn't that cheesy!...YOU TELL ME HOW I SHOULD FEEL NOW.

Archived