Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AM I BEING A DICK TO MY GIRL?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SEKrocstar OTR CFC, Oct 26, 2001.

1. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

SEKrocstar OTR CFC Junior Member

ok listen, my girl has this "guy friend" who is good friends with her ex. they started talkin on the damn interntet and hangin out "as friends", BUT she wont let me meet him (?) she says hes scared to meet me (???) so i said she has one week for me to meet him or else: A. i break up with her OR: B. she has to stop chillin with him. BUT all i want is to meet the dude and they can stay friends...AM I BEING A DICK?- (ladies that post on here, id really like your input as well please).

2. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

ANSWER ME DAMN IT...pleeeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeee.

3. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Well, it is a little selfish to demand to meet him, and makes it seem like you don't trust her, but at the same time, it is selfish of her to keep you away from him, and kinda shady as well. I'd avoid giving her an ultimatum if I could, and go for a more level-headed approach unless I knew for a fact that something unwholesome was happening between them.

But I am looking at your situation as if your girlfriend were the girl I am always crying about on here...... for all I know your girl is a backstabbing slut, like another former girlfriend of mine (no offense). Were this the case, I would punch her in the face, and beat her until she bleeds of every orifice on her body. Yes, I do hold a grudge on occasion......:heated: :mad:
    (there were a lot of things rolled up with the cheating)

4. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

instead of being a tough guy..and threatening your relationship..tell her you care..and you dont want to lose her..I have alot of guy friends who are just friends..and if i had a man..and he couldnt understand that..I would be doubtful of his trust in me..
    The fact that you know homeboy exsists is a plus..shes honest up to that degree..but seriously..instead of posting on 2 oz..you should be cvalling her instead..let her know how you feel about it..and hopefull she will understand..making her choose..is only going to make her think your relationship cant mean that much to you anyways..if you cant open up and are just setting lines..

gee theres seems to be alot of girl bashing on here recently:huh?:

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

She very well could be cheating. Why would he be scared, unless he had something to worry about( :beat: )? I'd be totally disappointed if my girl was stashing some dude away from me like that. It would definately warrant a, ":heated:what the fuck!?" in my book. But, you should disregard everything you just read and play it by ear. Good luck.

And...oh, yeah, you're a dick.

6. Frida Kaloe

Frida Kaloe Junior Member

giving an ultimatim in a relationship is the worst idea ever. especially over something as trivial as this.
    maybe if you calm down your girl will be more willing to let you meet the guy. maybe shes afraid youll bug out on him, sounds like he is.
    i definetly agree that it sounds shady on her part, though.
    i dont know, what the hell do i know about girls?
    all i do know is that if you take a indiffernt view on the situation, its never as bad as if you care.

7. Dirty_habiT

I'm not so sure I understand...please explain this.

8. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

the whole thing is that i should have also mentioned in the first post, theres been quite a few "guy friends", that for various reasons i havent been able to meet...ive been with her for almost a year but the last month or two has been shaky. i know she hasnt cheated on me, but im worried that shes talks to these other dudes about me and her and theyre tryin to squeeze in...i dunno. KEEP POSTING PLEASE.

9. Dirty_habiT

So why aren't you hangin out with her, occupying all of her time?

10. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

i gotta have time to paint/chill with my crew. i see her 4 or more days a week.
    On another note: i must mention why im so noided...i had a fiance a few years ago that had "friends" that she ended up bangin...:eek:

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Run Away!!!!

1...2...5! (3 sir....3?) 3!

run far, run fast

12. Frida Kaloe

Frida Kaloe Junior Member

being indiffernt:
    if you dont really care about the turn out of the situation then it cant hurt. you can make yourself pretend you dont care even if you really do. poker face, you know? its about protecting yourself...

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Run Away!!!!

GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT! DON'T BEA FAGGOT! YOU'RE SO WEAK! DON'T BE WEAK!! YOU ACTUALLY LIE TO YOURSELF?

YOU'RE WAY TOO ANAL TO BE A WRITER... GO BACK TO YOUR 'GAY IN GUAM' FORUMS....

oh... sorry about that all caps thing...

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

do you trust her?

let your heart decide from there.

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I know this is gonna get a bunch of replies saying I'm a dick or why don't you trust her type shit but... She doesent want you to meet him. I mean he's afraid to meet you. Although girls believe in having a totally platonic friendship with a guy. Ask a guy that same question and a majority of them will say that at one time they were trying to get with them but somehow got stuck in the "Friend Zone". So even if you trust your girl , that guy's behavior is kinda sketchy. I know a couple of "Friends" that were girls that used the same ploy to cheat. They started hanging out with "a guy firend" but they were either cheating with that person or were being with someone else. I don't really want to get you all paranoid but dont just be like "OK do whatever baby" type shit. Remember this goes both ways, men and women.