Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Am I an Asshole?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I thought I would start a thread, where people post stuff they have done in their lives and wondered, "was that social acceptable? am I an asshole for doing that?" And then other people in the anonymity of the internet could say yes or no and then post their stories and see if they're assholes too. I'll start:

So I go to the subway down the street from my house, and you have to keep in mind that I live in a suburb. So I go down the street to an even more "rich white kid" area to the subway. When I walk in nobody is at the counter so I'm standing there, and I here the dude in the back flirting with a coworker, but I'm trying to decide what to get. So I decide and I walk up to the counter, and dude is still in the back flirting and joking around. So I like clear my throat, but still no response, so finally I resort to ringing that little bell that sits on the top of the cash register. So dude comes out with his subway hat on tilted to the side and an "iced out" chain you can tell came from the 99 cent plus store all out of his uniform and shit. I was thinking like "you work at subway, be serious, you aren't jadakiss, plus you're white as hell. But I didn't say anything and he goes "What do you want?" in a little wannabe ghetto accent. Not can I help you, what can I do for you, not sorry that I made you wait, what do you want. So I order, and he starts making the sandwich and hes still flirting with the girl in the back and paying no attention. So we get to the mayonaise and mustard part and I'm like "Ya, give me mayonaise and HONEY mustard." So dude grabs the mayonaise and squirts it and then takes the regular mustard while talking to the bird in the back room and sprays a huge amount all over my sandwich. So I'm irritated by that point and I'm like "That's honey mustard right?" And he goes, "ohhh, nawww" and I'm like "ya well I asked you for honey mustard." So he has the nerve to say to me "Well what do you want me to do make you a whole new sandwich?" And I'm like "Actually I do." So he makes it, and starts to cut it all fucked up, not even at an angle, and squishes it all up and shit and like throws it in the bag, so he hands it to me and like "do you want to make it a meal," and I walked the fuck out without even looking back, he started for the back room, but I was out... Free sandwich for me...

So, am I an asshole?

2. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

no just a theif

3. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

no

if you see him again take his chain

4. Milton

Milton Senior Member

it was a 4 dollar murder inc knockoff

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

6. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

No lie, what the fuck happened to that place? The produce is poop and everything has a hint of tuna flavor.

7. sneak

sneak Guest

thats a nice way to get free sandwhiches...

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

9. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

that wouldn't make you an asshole, just an all-star

10. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

is it off topic to say i feel like honey mustard after reading this ?

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

post more telemarketer calls.

12. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

ok i got a good one. oh wait first off no your not an asshole he was being dumb and you didnt do anything to him personally just the company....ok so me and a dude we will call tim and another dude we will call frank go to this party thrown by this one girl....id meet this girl before lets call her Sandra. well sandra was pretty fucking hot but anyway Tim Frank and I walk in with 40's in hand as the partys allready going pretty well...good amount of people about 40 in a some what big house (2 storys) anyway me tim and frank are playing quarters and frank is KILLING it getting like 6 in in a row and shit making us all drink so we are really faded (im talking a 40 and a half plus some shots.) anyway some mexican kids were getting a little rowdy so Sandra kicks them out and as they leave they tip over a porta potty and shit spills out all in front of sandras house. so sandra comes in crying and the whole 9 to make a long story short they put the porta potty back up and keep going with the party. i go to the bathroom get out been walking around drunk not paying attention when all of the sudden Sandra comes out crying her eyes out. it seems someone went upstairs and DESTROYD her bathroom so she starts to get us to leave and im like fuck that so I start talking hella shit to this girl that has a big ass crush on me trying to make her cry and shit...finnally Tim and frank come up to me and say its time to leave. you know when your friends say that in a way that lets you know somthings else went down and we need to get the fuck out. anyway half way out the door Tim and frank start laughing hella loud and they scream fuck you bitch we fucked your shit up so i start laughing and we run out and they tip over the porta potty AGAIN and we jump into the car and Sandra runs out into the middle of the street and yells WHO DID THIS!!! and my friends put there bodys out the window and yell WE DID BITCH as i hit the gas and come an inch away from hitting sandra she screams my name and crys as we leave her in the dust
    sorry if that was a little long or confusing..... so am I an asshole? i didnt tip over shit or fuck up the bathroom but my friends did and i drove off and talked hella shit....what do you think

oh yeah to be fair Sandra is not a bitchy girl or anything shes acctually somewhat cool

13. hottnickels

hottnickels Junior Member

the party story is pretty bad.
    it make sthe subway guy look like a samaritan letting the fuckwad know his service sucked so bad the product wasn't worth paying for.

...so, you are fucked with sandra.
    what you did is almost worse than destroying shit..
    you went along with it like it was some cool shit to do, and then you didn't even take up for her by yelling at your friends in front of her (you could have impressed sandra, and just played it off with your homies later like, i was trying to get with her, doood)

i've seen some shit get completely fucked at parties before.
    it's a risk everyone knows exists when they have a party: shit could get out of control, fights, destruction and theft could ensue.
    and i guess if they aren't aware of that risk, they're naive
    whatever.

14. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

my friend that was at the party after me (5 girls crying while Sandra bitched him out for 2 hours poor guy) said that you couldnt even be in front of the house cause the smell made you want to yak....there was shit EVERYWHERE

15. cam

cam Junior Member

yep you are a grade A arsehole KillPretty, that shit was harsh.
    here's your medal for being a fuckhead :D

and the subway one was tame bro, you had every right to a free sandwich in my opinion.