Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

am i a pervert?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by *see-phore*, Oct 16, 2001.

1. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

alrighty here it is.....i just went back to school to graduate this year,now most of the people at school are my age or around there. i took a civics class and theres this sexy little monster,shes dope as hell fit body nice proportions perfect face nice family and shes smart too! and being me i got my nizzle to introduce us and we hit that shit off! i was like "holly shit dude this girls illy ill man" she super sexy....and we didnt do anything yet but shes 16 and im a hefty 20 its not a big difference but............and i hate pedophiles like crazy so fuck that but is it all good? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

HAHAHa...

the only thing I can say is...
    everyone thinks about going down that road.
    I remember 16 year-olds who knew more then than girls
    my age now. It's all situational... but think like this...
    If you dont feel right admiting it, do you really want to do it?

3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i would...just hope you dont catch a case

4. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

well........

My friend is 17 and she's going out with some dude who's 25........so you can sorta feel better....

but eh damn, i don' tknow. Ima senior now, and even tho there are alot of attractive freshman, alot of them turn out to be complete idiots and that turns me the hell off.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

18 and outta high school is my limit

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

16 may be age of consent in your state so if it is legally you can do it but you have to question your morals. I have heard of worse.

and my friends make fun of me for being 18 and chucking dick at a girl that is 16.

7. *see-phore*

age of connsent in canada is 14,no kidding! but i dont want to meet her parents and be like "yeah,so im using my age to pressure your daughter into having sex with me" i wish i never knew her age,then i could be like what a bitch she tricked me! plus since my friends found out i liked a 16 year old there all ahh hahaha get a girl your own age ahh hahaha...........

8. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

you lose coolness points for using the word "nizzle"

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

wrong see-phore...

Age of consent may be 14, but if 1 person is over 18 and the other is under, no legal. Also, if both are under 18 but 3 years appart.. illegal.

so it's your call... Is she worth it?

10. Secret

Secret Elite Member

4 years difference isn't that bad. I was messing around with a 25 year old for a long time, and I'm not even 20 yet. I guess it's like father like son... his dad is 18 years older than his mom.

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Doubtless

yeah man, if expect to catch the young honey you gotta work out your routine, try practicing your cool slang on your friends first...

12. *see-phore*

shes worth it! zesto trust me...but i feel like i should be on montel

18 is my new cut off point to hell with her well be friends

i gain 2 cool points for saying nizzle 2 times.

13. *see-phore*

ok ok just so you know i dont say that out in public only on the internet when im in my hip hop mode,for schizzle bizzle......

5 points bonus level

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you don't get points just for saying 'nizzle'... you have to use it correctly in a sentence, and since you're arguing, lose 10 points, don't pass GO, don't collect $200

15. *see-phore*

so i lose points for incorect usage?are you schizzle bizzle hizzle?

6 points jumbo round-pass go double points triple points stop look both ways pass go go go go!
    collect $10,000,000,000,000000,000,000.00 minus taxes-pay debt.
    work two jobs lose wife--pay hooker-aids test--spend last cent on lunch at mc donalds spill luke warm coffee on lab sue! gain $10,00,00,00,00,000,000,000,000,000,000.01 win! game over i win!

for schizzle my nizzle..................lose everything