Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Always Want What Ya Can't Have

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandpa, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

Anyone else like this? Want the girls that you can't get with even if they aren't the best looking lot, and discard the girls that give you too much attention and are all over you like crazy even if they're really cute? My friends think I'm crazy, but I always choose to chase the running rabbit over sticking with the legless bunny sitting next to me. I guess I like the thrill of the chase, but I hate that.

2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

You're just flipping the script then. You become the legless rabbit to that running bunny. You have to be able to find that fine line where you and her pursuits of one another don't put each other off.... but good luck with that cause I am still trying to find it.

3. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

Haa yea that transition state of equality is about 1/100th of a millimeter on a meter stick

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i dont care what the next girl who shows interest in me looks like, im going to be with her for awhile.

5. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

i wish i had your attention span...too bad im ADHD

6. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Tease my man, stop giving us quotes to use against you!

7. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

you know i dont care.

quote away cousin.

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

this is the girl im talkin to right now, got a date next week...
    damn, wrong format, ill change later.....

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

no... cause im not in highschool

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

This thread really speaks to me......

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I only go for really ugly chicks because theyre more likely to feel lucky to have a boyfriend and also more likely not to refuse drunken anal in the back of the taxi.

but thats just me.

12. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

yea that is just you

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

uh, acouple people have true add/adhd/ i have add. i can't pay attention for very long no matter what is going on. my mind wanders off into basically anything that does not have to deal what what i should be thinking about. it seems when i don't need to pay attention i have nothing to think about either.

i try my hardest to keep my mind on track, that's actually why i get really frustrated with school, because im sitting there.. my mind wanders and then i remember what im supposed to be doing and scold myself. it happens every 3 minutes (estimate) or so. i did the medication shit in highschool and it didn't help at all. i mean, my mind didnt wander.. it just stayed on the fact that the pill i was taking made me feel like i was on drugs for 1/2 an hour.

i felt myself getting addicted actually and i quit.

usually when i write a post as long as this i dont even remember where i started or any of the points i made. most of the time it forces me to delete it and just not een try to make the point. for some reason when i'm talking about this i remember everything i've said. maybe it's because i've said it so many times.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you know what. i answered this shit thinking it was the adhd thread. my post is completely irrelivant now.

15. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

my sisters on adderal. according to her, it does nothing but make her feel like puking alot of the time. so maybe try some of the other meds, or is that just a real common side effect.