Altoids on Graffiti

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by !@#$%

whoever wrote 'altoids' on that sticker sucks....

Fortunately it's just a shitty font called (inappropriately) Brooklyn Kid. And it's old as all hell... but I guess as long as it looks "urban" it's cool by Altoids. But you've got to respect the general ad scheme those guys have going over there.

As for selling out: I'd rather see my friends get paid than some honkey in a suit.

Originally posted by LeopoldBloom

Fortunately it's just a shitty font called (inappropriately) Brooklyn Kid. And it's old as all hell... but I guess as long as it looks "urban" it's cool by Altoids. But you've got to respect the general ad scheme those guys have going over there.

As for selling out: I'd rather see my friends get paid than some honkey in a suit.

i guess i can respect your opinion..

but sorry, no fucking respect for an advertisement here thanks

Guest sisteray
Originally posted by etc.com

And please, no "sell out" comments, alright. [/b]

i'm kinda gettin rid of my gut...it's takin' a while though.

(nothing to do with the topic, but i thought you might be interested).

"yo this is like almost as ghey as that other kinda ghey thing but the gheyness factor is nothing to be worried about folk. the homo scale is not off the charts even though the gheyness is detectable. so like altooids is a curiously strong ghey so what out because curiously string ghey is curiously strong."

:rolleyes:

who cares

graff writers are getting paid,

shit if i would i could.

Archived