Alternate endings for The Passion of the Christ.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh man.

yeah, onesec.. the ending actually did seem kinda weak, but I don't know how else you could end it. I think Mel did a good job regardless. Some of the scenes were quite intense.

Originally posted by j

oh man.

yeah, onesec.. the ending actually did seem kinda weak, but I don't know how else you could end it. I think Mel did a good job regardless. Some of the scenes were quite intense.

yeah, thats what i understand, i have to go see it, but im workin to much, probably this week sometime.

Originally posted by onesecondple

<span style='color:sandybrown'>holy shit, that is amazingly terrible, but funny too

i heard a review that said "the ending was a terrible ending to the movie, which i took to belive they thought jesus was going to live.. </span>

jesus gets killed? thanks for giving away the fucking ending...

well, they are basing the movie on what happened in the bible.

If you want to take that for factual information, that's up to you.

I think a level headed "believer" will recognize that the movie was based on the bible and it was an "after the fact" collection of recollections.

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

all these broads were cryin in the movie theater and shit, it was wack, me and a couple of the homies walked out like, ok, what the fuck was that supposed to mean...there were points where i said shit outloud and some lady kept blessing me and shit...it was hilarious

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ymca! HAH