ALTAMONT PRESS RULES

KaBar

Those of you who have purchased Altamont Press railroad timetables for different areas of the United States already know how cool they are. I bought a Texas Region timetable today. VERY VERY COOL. It has maximum speeds posted, the mile post marker of various junctions, spurs, sidetracks, etc. It has the stations listed, along with their CP number, the operating rules under which that section of track operates, siding lengths in yards (Hello! Graff commandos! Siding lengths!) and miles that the station is from the division point or railroad's main headquarters.

Mine also has four maps, one of all Texas railroads, one of Houston railroads, and two smaller maps, one of Dallas rails, the other of Fort Worth.

Most interesting of all to me were the page of railroad "Roadway signs" and Rule 9.1 Signal Aspects, including Union Pacific, BNSF, and KCS. VERY VERY COOL.

READ AND UNDERSTAND. "Share the Knowledge."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest schick1

ive had a railroad atlas for my area from another brand for a minute, its helped me find lots of spots but of course it doesnt do all the work but it points you in the right direction for sure! thanks for the tip anyways kabar

Archived