Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

alright you fucking vegans......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Dec 25, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

so im home for the holidays and my little brother and his girlfriend are vegan. my parents are vegetarians so i was somewhat prepared to get berated for my designer parka (read: filled with animal) and not eat steak for a few days but this is a whole new ball game. im the cook of the family so tonight my mission was to cook a vegan dinner. i thought using vegan "dairy" products may work and that i could just cook away knowing that the food would come out the same but mildly taste of ass.....i wish. the food actually didnt taste too bad but the consistancy was shit (soy is not cheese...i dont care how yellow you make it) and now im blowing ass like im in a contest. awesome....now i truly understand the rastafarian fart jokes my mom used to make.

anyway....point being, i respect what you people do and your more than welcome to keep doing it but know this.....your are chaffing peoples nuts like you wouldnt even believe (and giving them wicked gas). from now on every meal vegans are invited to is a pot luck.

merry christmas

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Vegans are annoying.

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

fuck veganism
    animals are here for me, personally, to exploit

and they taste soooooo damn good

4. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i have vegan friends..but i dont normally have dinner with them.

5. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

...Classic.

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i like vegan food, but i really cant be fucked to limit my diet liek that, also i really cant afford to buy designer non gmo aminal product free food.

7. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah they can be. ugh.

8. Wire

Wire New Jack

Only the ones that became vegan just so they could remind you of it at the opening and closing of every conversation.... dickwads.

9. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i dont really know any vegans i dont associate with such lames

10. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

A vegan christmas diner? That blows.

11. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

No doubt.
    My freshly removed animal hide clothing usualy drives them off. You have to wear the stuff in fresh off the carcass, tanning the hide first just ruins it.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

tonight i ate a huge bowl of chili while watching the news with my dad. talk about a christmas dinner of champions.

edit: there was meat in the chili. it was delicious.

13. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

I respect vegetarians but I think veganism is taking it a little too far. Honestly I really like my leather and eggs and half/half. Some meats, like ham and pork, I really could live without (bacon is pretty bomb though). On the other hand, veil is pure heaven.

14. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

Oh yeah, I'm italian. Certain things like spaghetti and lasagna I just can't eat if they don't have meat. FUCK a vegetarian lasagna... sick.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

people forcing meat on you is real annoying too.
    i was the odd man out at this x mas dinner.
    i had salad.
    oh and a dinner roll.
    whoo hoo. thanks for the consideration assholes.