Alright..decision time..(READ THE POST BEFORE TAKING THE POLL!)

EssAyEmEe3

Alright heres the problem. I'm invited to a party. A party which will be full of jamaicans and their sweet sweet chronic. Plus it'll be a huge reuniting of the Crew and shit. I know the guy whos birthday it is, but I only met him once. The PROBLEM is, My girlfriend is coming over tommarow. Shes taking the bus. Only problem is, I we haven't discussed when shes coming over(about what time and all of that...). Shes supposed to call when she gets off work...however that may be well after my chance to goto the party. I could take my cellphone, but I don't know if she'll call me on it(She has the number, but I don't know if she'll remember she has it or ect.). Should I goto the party....or Wait for her to call...

I need your help in deciding.

thanks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, go to the party. What if you stay home and wait for her call and she doesn't come through? Then you're fucked either way. I say go to the party, and leave her your cell phone number on the greeting of your answering machine.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

why dont you just call her right now and tell her your at the party and to call your cell.

Shes at work...and basically itso ne of those jobs where if I call up there at the wrong time..she gets axed.

Oh and Vanity...I would...but shit, I feel like gettin' faded. And besides, Im painting tommarow morning becuase..A. I love painting in the morning, and B. Everyone will be at church and/or going to work...

I'll probably go over the shitty peice some guy put up over the peice you did last time you were down here vanity(thats assuming the info I got from my boy was correct, and Im sure it is..)

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by T.T Boy

why dont you just call her right now and tell her your at the party and to call your cell.

exactly.

dude thats an easy desicion....just find a way to tell her to call your cell phone....i know first hand that girls get extremely pissed when their boys dont call them when they are supposed too, so unless your in for a bunch of "I DONT KNOW WHY I PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT" lectures, find a fuckin way to make her call your cell

Originally posted by Vanity

who went over me? that's kinda fucked considering the abundance of space at that spot.... ah well... i had fun doing it... if if they dont sell 40s in the city.

Earl LD. LD wrecked the spot a few days ago...And yeah, I was tempted to go over yours for the longest, but I didn't cuase my boy told me not to. I Didn't go painting yet, I'll probably go later tonight then...I'm feinding for it. Anyway, Secret, you were right, I went to the party...and she didn't call. Didn't call the cell, didn't call the house line. Oh well, shit, means I get to call her today then...

Archived