Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

alright airlines....fuck you

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Dec 14, 2005.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

really, these fucking airfares are all most as infuriating as the goverment. $1036.00 to fly from VA to NC? really? are we laying over in fucking hong kong? will i be flying on a seat made of baby seal skin and diamonds ? i would love for us airs CEO to explain to me how in the fucking world that makes any sense what so ever. after he scratched his head and said "i guess it doesnt really...all i can say is you want to see your family on christmas and i want a summer home on jupiter island." i would proceed to break his nose for being such a peice of shit.

side note...i flew us air, in the fucking summer, to california for roughly $400.

i guess im driving this year....

2. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

airtran. Its the only way to fly....

But i agree. I was nearly in tears when buyin my plane ticket for chicago...

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

im not allowed to fly

CACash
    /No fly list

4. D0WN

D0WN Member

why not drive?

5. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Sounds like you didnt look hard enough for the right price. I mean maybe you did select hong kong for layover. that price is ridiculous.

6. im not witty

im not witty Guest

dont bother. it still sucks here

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

in canada it's cheaper to fly to europe than it is to fly across the country

8. SOAKER

SOAKER Banned

yeah really you could buy a bucket ride for 1200

9. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

In Soviet Russia, plane flies you!

10. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

yall are still stuck in that 20th century mindset. me and my fam use jetpacks and teleporters. hold up i got a call on my holo-phone.

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

too bad theres not much we can do about it.

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

no kidding. A bus ticket from vancouver to seattle, a direct flight from seattle to new york and back,plus an unexpected overnight motel stop in seattle cost me less than half what a flight to toronto would. Its fucking insane.

13. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

hmmm. i always get good deals

14. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

this made me laugh

15. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

GREYHOUND.