alphabets

clasm

alright?

i know that this is my first post, and its rude to come asking for tips and stuff, but i was sondering if any of you guys/girls would like to share some letters with me while i pick up the skills. i wanna do bubble letters on a peice for my art folder at school.

i apologise for not really searching, this place is huge!...i think i got the right forum here?:o any help would be ace!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

umm...ok!

if i was to post a pic, which isnt possible from this machine, because im at work, you'd probably ban me. thats why ive asked for tips!

and for the record im not looking to bite peoples work, i just weant to get the hang of different letterforms.:o

im not looking to bite peoples work

ive followed graff for years but never had the skills to do anything about it, now im doing a basic art course to learn how to draw, i thought it would be fun to see if i could produce anything worth while.

jeez! its not like i came in here to wipe my arse with your work! alot of people have told me to bite other stuff, i just thought this would be a bit more respectful! :rolleyes:

what a bunch of ignorant pricks you lot turned out to be? do you even read my fucking posts?....bunch of fucking spazzers!

do you have to be so fucking scared of a fucking toy incase i take over the world with your fucking style? thats fucking lame!:rolleyes:

id rather not be called a "spazzer".....im sure its meant to be an insult.......graffiti is about you......."i do it for myself, i dont care about anyone else, there exluded".......find your own style.......thats what your supposed to do.......ill glady give you tips on your stuff......but dont ask for letters.......its stupid..........please dont call me a spazzer...........pleeeaaassseeeeee........your freindship means a lot to me

Originally posted by clasm

what a bunch of ignorant pricks you lot turned out to be? do you even read my fucking posts?....bunch of fucking spazzers!

do you have to be so fucking scared of a fucking toy incase i take over the world with your fucking style? thats fucking lame!:rolleyes:

welcome to the wonderful world of graffiti!

but seriously spazzers? art folder at school? take over the world?

how old are you son? 12, 13?

my brother started writing at 7....7 years old...he has yet asked someone to give him an alphabet....:rolleyes:

Archived