alphabattle W

doctordro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesandzeros

W is the worst letter known to man. People think its a "hot" letter, but they're quite mistaken.

W's rock - if you flip'em you've got M and if you flip'em again you've got E - all in all, a dope letter. Piece.

Originally posted by TheTruthHrtz

Why? Daim hasn't done a 'W' for you to bite yet?

;) thro this whole forum i haven't seen any of your work,why,no one posted anything in other threads to bite from?

i dont see it as a bite but more as the usage of the letter structure....

you guys expect someone to come up with letters on there when in fact almost every method of design a letter has been done...

i cant stand when peeps come up on a thread just to point out the biting... i would understand if noum or anyone else would take each and every peice there is and try to pass as its own...stop talking rubbish and post so i could be the one to point out what YOU bit....

Originally posted by £piK uNo

i dont see it as a bite but more as the usage of the letter structure....

you guys expect someone to come up with letters on there when in fact almost every method of design a letter has been done...

i cant stand when peeps come up on a thread just to point out the biting... i would understand if noum or anyone else would take each and every peice there is and try to pass as its own...stop talking rubbish and post so i could be the one to point out what YOU bit....

thanks epik but i would understand why they would say i bit..or is biting..lets end this right now i bit off a daim piece once i didn't like it so i went back to my old style and this is way back in 99 i just kept the oval form in some of my pieces from there iv'e been just doing my own thing,that piece up there i did the outline when i was at mcdonalds(think about it)..so like epik said stop talking rubish...no replys please,just post your w's

Archived