ALPHABATTLE! "i"

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha.....this contest is over....give that man the $10,000

oh wait.....this isnt americas funniest home videos......but seriously though perm.....you got some nice stuff. i think you got this battle beat. too bad i dont have a scanner at the moment.....id submit. until then.....keep up whatever it is your doin'

im new at this photo posting and shit but i just felt like helping the alphabattles, i know its not much and I did the five i's in like 40 seconds and i have a quick cam, so heres my input..you dont have to tell me it sucks.

http://www.cartogra.com/imageboard/imageView.asp?fileID=10092670'>

http://www.cartogra.com/imageboard/imageVi...fileID=10092670

i dont know if you know...but to reiterate

go to your photo..rightclick....PROPERTIES..copy url(location) go to here IMG paste into bar...click enter...should work...your using cartogra?! thatshoul work for here ive used that since freephoto fucked up

:::sigh:::: classic funk baby!im not trying to compete with anyone...that guy's style is so different than mine how can you compare?you can't really...i just decided to do an I and thats all..im not concerned with "beating" anyone...i do my work in the streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...i love you good bye.

Guest SayOne

this was supposed to be a HI battle but fuck it, here s a quick H, done in pen so u see the extra lines, I is comin up hold up eba00213188f00000006.jpg

Archived