Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Alphabattle..H

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by EssAyEmEe3, Jun 14, 2002.

1. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Alright, I figured it was high time for a new alphabattle..So here it is: H. Anyway, post your H's.

[​IMG]

2. Mechanism

Mechanism Junior Member

3. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

ugh. *you should be ashamed.

4. Orko

Orko New Jack

5. space

space Member

:lol: that's cold... hehehe... o well.

6. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!

there's not much helpin that thing....im sorry. its already dead.:dazed:

7. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

:lol: no love.

8. big PERM

big PERM Guest

you suck

keep working tho

9. synaps

synaps Senior Member

well all of you seem to have a bunch of remarks about he's "H" ... where the piss are yours ????

and yeh by the way ... your shit's pooh guy ! keep working

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

thats so terrible , are you out of preschool ?

this H slays .......H

11. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Oh well, It doesn't matter. I'm only around a year and some change deep in the game anyways. I'll keep practicing though, Rome wasn't built in a day and I sure as hell won't be as good as some of the people on this board in one year. Least thats the way I see it..

Now..Onto the H's...surely someone else can contribute..

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

at least he has the basic letter structure down..which is far better than a lot of the fuckfaces that post here...

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

It would look a lot better if it wasn't done in pencil crayon......

14. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

i find my self saying this all the time....who the fuck cares what he did it in...crayon, hermit crabs....all you little internet critics thinkn you have to follow fucking sketch book protocall...wake up and realize it's the fucking product and not "ewww that sketch isn't 'clean'"...

oh by the way, i don't like that H

15. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

Oh yeah, and for the record I used mechanical colored pencils to do this. I used those becuase they were handy, and I didn't feel like going to grab my markers(Plus its on Graph paper which shows I didn't give a shit about it. Its not like its in my black book somewhere.).

Anyway...H's...Anyone? Someone?