alphabattle alphabattle

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if i get a chance ill whip up a quik "e" tomarrow but since its holloween night tonight im kinda busy....it wont be the greatest letter in the world since im still kinda new but hopefully i will get some feedback....:o....but anywayz i dont have too much room to talk but im not feelin yur "e" either man but its not bad...

Originally posted by KiSe

that e is wack son

yeah, it traced it out a piece of mine. its looks good in the piece i think, flows nicely. but it just didnt come out right here.

Originally posted by KiSe

and the handstyle

its not my handstyle, its how i write in school, so its my handwriting. my handstyle is diff, i will post it if you would like, but probably wouldnt want me to. whatever though, this thread was just a thought, didnt appear to work as well as i thought it would

Originally posted by rubbish heap

i have nothing against the E, but that handstyle under it i cannot stand...

like i said, its how i write like papers and mess, not my handstyle when i am puttin shit up or something, i just wrote that all quick like, my handstyle is diff

>

Dude, work on your handwriting. :cool:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce08b3127cce8157a3551fc80000001610'>

^ I don't have any single "E's" up but there is an "E" there. Ehhh.. Ignore the smudges and the crappiness. Heh. This is a pretty weak alpha battle. Someone else please post. I'm just contributing. My "E" is sort of messed up as you can see.

peace!

AMEK

p.s. - Who went painting today?

Originally posted by onesecondple

like i said, its how i write like papers and mess, not my handstyle when i am puttin shit up or something, i just wrote that all quick like, my handstyle is diff

quit the damn excuses... it's alright that ya handstyle sucks... just work on it, don't say some shit bout it bein ya handwritin cuz it looks far from that. Handwritin is done fast and has no fancy letters and shit for the msot aprt. Look at your fuckin S's noone does S's like that in their handwritin and some other letters like ya h as well don't look anyhtin look someone's handwritin and look more like a try at handstyle. It's cool, I don't care but it's stupid you makin up that excuse....

Originally posted by JayFo

quit the damn excuses... it's alright that ya handstyle sucks... just work on it, don't say some shit bout it bein ya handwritin cuz it looks far from that. Handwritin is done fast and has no fancy letters and shit for the msot aprt. Look at your fuckin S's noone does S's like that in their handwritin and some other letters like ya h as well don't look anyhtin look someone's handwritin and look more like a try at handstyle. It's cool, I don't care but it's stupid you makin up that excuse....

ok, as in this does sounds like an excuse and there is no real point in defending myself cuz this is once again internet bullshit, i will defend myself anyways. My handwriting is horrible, so i wanted to make somthing so it wasent so bad, i can write like that really quickly, it is really how i write my notes and papers and everything. If you would like, i could post my notes and papers from school, shit to my girl, letters, whatever, it is how i write. But, like i said, its internet bullshit, so i guess i will just work on the way i write in school. Now, granted my handstyle is based loosley on those letters and i will continue to try and work on them, the writing there isnt my handstyle, but once again, internet shit.

Kise, no disrespect or anything but, aren't you a toy too? Maybe I'm just mixing you up with other people on the forum board... Seriously, post some of your work. I don't remeber seeing anything from you. Or simply just point out the thread where your work is in.

Not after "internet beef". If you are going to take what I said as a diss, don't. I'm just asking y'know.

peace!

AMEK

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Kise, no disrespect or anything but, aren't you a toy too? Maybe I'm just mixing you up with other people on the forum board... Seriously, post some of your work. I don't remeber seeing anything from you. Or simply just point out the thread where your work is in.

Not after "internet beef". If you are going to take what I said as a diss, don't. I'm just asking y'know.

peace!

AMEK

i myself was thinkin of this, i know kise isnt toy at all, he's got some dope 3d's. However much i know my e and every e besides camS is whack, you needa shut up. You have made it very apparent that every e is whack

Originally posted by Kise yeah the extensions are pretty weak but hey its the only one thats not wack in this thread

Originally posted by Kise every single E in this thread sucks dick

Originally posted by Kise t|-|i5 t|-|r34d i5 g4y

Originally posted by Kise that e is wack son

Archived