Alphabattle A

IzzeWST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by awkward eye

rich kid graffiti...you couldnt pay me to wear that crap..

hahahaha..izzy would embarass you dude...he's not some kid...dude burns..that's funny that you said that though..

Guest FlamingHobo

from the crap i saw on his site,i'd have to say you're wrong..did i say he was a kid??no...do i care if he's an adult??no..wilt my comments were for mr wildstyle tech..that computer generated clothing line is wack..i'm not as easily impressed as you,sorry dude..

haha i didn't say wether or not the dude impresses me nor did i caomment on clothing?im just saying the dude can paint...

Let the hate flow....

rich kid graffiti...you couldnt pay me to wear that crap..

What does the fact that you dont like WST's Gear have to do with this Post. Let me give you a clue....NOT A DAMN THING. Any time you wanna give up the fake screen name and step up.. be my guest. Now that we got that out of the way, Dope Post Iz... Lets get some more work up in here. Stand by for my contribution..

ZoneOneWST

good work, i always looked forward to checking out the next letter in the alpha battles then they all of a sudden just stoped ? good to see a revival of em coming back.

from the crap i saw on his site,i'd have to say you're wrong..did i say he was a kid??no...do i care if he's an adult??no..wilt my comments were for mr wildstyle tech..that computer generated clothing line is wack..i'm not as easily impressed as you,sorry dude..

I'll acknowledge you when you post something good enough to make me think

your opinion matters...but I doubt will ever happen.

Until then keep hiding behind that screename little guy.

Archived