*almost* having sex

Guest professor poopatronic

how fucking spectacular. i think you guys know what i mean. it's the only thing that feels shittier than not coming close at all. i wish i wasn't such a dork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahaha damn mang... if you were that close an didnt dip ya dick... you did something wrong, think about it

*edit*

oh i liked the "how fucking spectacular"

shows a great deal of emotional dissapointment which leads me to belive your hurtin inside, cheer up

http://www.klcafe.com/imimg/saojeong.jpg'>

thats my cheer up picture

i know you smiled

dont front like you didnt, i do everytime i see that shit

of course i did something wrong. i always do something wrong. by the way guys i'm sorry that i whine so much on channel zero about how much i suck.

well shit mannnnnn

your not motivated to correct your mistakes... duhhhh

what did you do wrong?

how can you fix it?!?! is it fixable?

can you get another chance?

why did you do what you did?

is that fat lonely bitch down the street home?

*nother edit*

first time i had sex the night before i almost hit it

got blue balls

and had to walk 6 miles home when every step felt like a midget was in my pocket punching my nuts

i don't know it was just one of those situations where she obviously wants to hook up but i'm too shy/stupid to do anything about it. happens to me all the time. oh well it's nothing some weezer and drugs and drawing can't cure.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

i don't know it was just one of those situations where she obviously wants to hook up but i'm too shy/stupid to do anything about it. happens to me all the time. oh well it's nothing some weezer and drugs and drawing can't cure.

that will only lead you into the same hole man damnit!@#$

see

your in a fucking circle

and you dont even know it

you need to listen to some r&b some 2 live crew, some jay-z, somethin that lets you see how they work the females

i dont wanna hear rap is crap whine whine whine

just listen to the lyrics or get em off a website like ohhla.com ...

man its as easy as this right... payin attention?

if she wants it... give it to the girl

that goes for j too

badabing badaboom

ya welcome

watch out now

yeah but see listening to weezer and being an artfag is part of what little sex appeal i have... i'm the sensitive/dorky kind of guy that every now and then a girl will like for some reason... i know chicks are into the whole baller thing but i can't do that shit it's just not me

nah some chinese guys

i dont even remember how i found the pic

but i gotta lay down, when i read your reply i started rollin cause i knew you felt the joy that is SAOJEONG and seriously hurt my neck.

that shit was crucial, im going to watch a movie and recover now

that picture has officially hurt me from laughing so hard, and this is like he 56th time ive seen it, thats gotta be a record

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

yeah but see listening to weezer and being an artfag is part of what little sex appeal i have... i'm the sensitive/dorky kind of guy that every now and then a girl will like for some reason... i know chicks are into the whole baller thing but i can't do that shit it's just not me

I feel you. Half the guys I know treat their girls like shit. And those girls love them for it. And I treat a girl like gold if I got one at the time. And I get dropped for some guy whos gonna treat them like shit. Man I regret it, but yet I don't sometimes.

Could be worse.. remeber living at home and having your mom walk in and be like " ohhhh god ohhh ****** on my bed i cant...oh " and then she drops the grocceries, u get all self consciouse and go limp and they end up giving your dog away nd saying that your form of loving is illegal in some states..honestly...

i just noticed how stupid it is how much i talk about myself on here. sorry about that guys i know you don't care about my pathetic life but i guess i'd rather annoy people on some message board than my real friends.

Guest railroadjerk

haha poop i know what you mean, bro.

its all part of the medium pimpin ethic...we complain about it until its in our laps and we run away.

theres always next month, thats what i always say.

Archived