Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

*almost* having sex

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Apr 1, 2002.

1. how fucking spectacular. i think you guys know what i mean. it's the only thing that feels shittier than not coming close at all. i wish i wasn't such a dork

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ahaha damn mang... if you were that close an didnt dip ya dick... you did something wrong, think about it

*edit*

oh i liked the "how fucking spectacular"

shows a great deal of emotional dissapointment which leads me to belive your hurtin inside, cheer up

http://www.klcafe.com/imimg/saojeong.jpg'>

thats my cheer up picture

i know you smiled

dont front like you didnt, i do everytime i see that shit

3. of course i did something wrong. i always do something wrong. by the way guys i'm sorry that i whine so much on channel zero about how much i suck.

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

well shit mannnnnn

your not motivated to correct your mistakes... duhhhh

what did you do wrong?

how can you fix it?!?! is it fixable?

can you get another chance?

why did you do what you did?

is that fat lonely bitch down the street home?

*nother edit*

first time i had sex the night before i almost hit it

got blue balls

and had to walk 6 miles home when every step felt like a midget was in my pocket punching my nuts

5. i don't know it was just one of those situations where she obviously wants to hook up but i'm too shy/stupid to do anything about it. happens to me all the time. oh well it's nothing some weezer and drugs and drawing can't cure.

6. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i cant front i laughed. and got no where close to getting laid last night.

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

that will only lead you into the same hole man damnit!@#$

see

your in a fucking circle

and you dont even know it

you need to listen to some r&b some 2 live crew, some jay-z, somethin that lets you see how they work the females

i dont wanna hear rap is crap whine whine whine

just listen to the lyrics or get em off a website like ohhla.com ...

man its as easy as this right... payin attention?

if she wants it... give it to the girl

that goes for j too

badabing badaboom

ya welcome

watch out now

8. yeah but see listening to weezer and being an artfag is part of what little sex appeal i have... i'm the sensitive/dorky kind of guy that every now and then a girl will like for some reason... i know chicks are into the whole baller thing but i can't do that shit it's just not me

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

thats my cheer up picture, wanna laugh again?

look at his right hind leg and how its covered

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Oh shit, is that your dog?:lol:

12. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

nah some chinese guys

i dont even remember how i found the pic

but i gotta lay down, when i read your reply i started rollin cause i knew you felt the joy that is SAOJEONG and seriously hurt my neck.

that shit was crucial, im going to watch a movie and recover now

that picture has officially hurt me from laughing so hard, and this is like he 56th time ive seen it, thats gotta be a record

13. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

dude, the best thing to do in this situation is get so sad that she will feel sorry foryou, in turn alos falling in love with you. if youve got that dorky appeal and she digs that than this is your best move.

14. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

I feel you. Half the guys I know treat their girls like shit. And those girls love them for it. And I treat a girl like gold if I got one at the time. And I get dropped for some guy whos gonna treat them like shit. Man I regret it, but yet I don't sometimes.

15. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Could be worse.. remeber living at home and having your mom walk in and be like " ohhhh god ohhh ****** on my bed i cant...oh " and then she drops the grocceries, u get all self consciouse and go limp and they end up giving your dog away nd saying that your form of loving is illegal in some states..honestly...