allways trains! krl that is!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

??????

Originally posted by Jerk182

all the graffiti you guys are going over on those krl flats with your pretty color pieces WILL be noticed. (whether you buff out the remainders or not). think twice.

-jerk182

i thought the rule was -tag -throw up- peice, so if i do a peice over a toss up what's the big deal? im not puting tags on heads peices, just going over -toss up's and tagg's. and what i see going on them dam KRL'S IS A LOT OF BULL SHIT NY BOMB'ERS ON TRAINS KILL'N ALL THAT IN THERE PATH?!!!!! HATS UP WITH THAT???? I DONT WANT ANY BEEF WITH ANYONE JUST TRYING 2 PAINT A "GOOD TRAIN LINE" THAT GO'S 2 NYC. AND TRY 2 MAKE A SLAP HAPPY NAME 4MYSELF.......

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by hArdCOrEB0M8

CROW YOU CANT SPELL FOR SHIT

"REMBER?"

"SAY?"

WHO GIVE S A FUCK?CROW- DO ANY OF THEM THERE KRLS COME TO NORTH WEST OHIO AT ALL IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW? PEACE OH YEAH

BUMP:D

Guest Merdle

Remember kids, learning how to spell is more important then learning how to paint, focus your time on your education young one..:crazy:

Originally posted by Merdle

Remember kids, learning how to spell is more important then learning how to paint, focus your time on your education young one..:crazy:

15 YEARS OF PAINT FUMES WILL DO THAT 2 YEA! THATS WHY I WEAR A RESPARATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NOW. BUT I THINKS ITS TOOO LATES,SO FUCT IT NOWW:dazed:

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

those KRL's are covered with toy NY trash, even though

most of ur pieces suck, at least u are trying

so cover it all up

Archived