Allergic Reaction...

SukiSukiNow

Right now I'm going insane because my body is so fucking itchy from some weird allergic reaction I'm having to I don't even know what. I'm covered in big rashes, hives, and welts. It has progressively gotten worse. I tried using anti-itch cream but it only works for an hour, then I'm back to scratching myself to death. Does anyone have ANY helpful tips or suggestions for getting rid of this shit asap??? Please? Anyone?

I need relief. :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Right now I'm going insane because my body is so fucking itchy from some weird allergic reaction I'm having to I don't even know what. I'm covered in big rashes, hives, and welts. It has progressively gotten worse. I tried using anti-itch cream but it only works for an hour, then I'm back to scratching myself to death. Does anyone have ANY helpful tips or suggestions for getting rid of this shit asap??? Please? Anyone?

I need relief. :(

Benadryl

Ms. Suki.

I know this is prob the last thing you want to hear, but think

of when this reaction started and ANYTHING new you started using since then.

Food, detergent, any kind of anything.

This exact same thing happened to my mom. It turned out to be her

dog's new flea collers.

you should think about a doctor's appointment

(or an allergenist of whatever if you don't need a referral)

to figure out why you reacted like that.

some allergies appear out of nowhere

(even when you weren't previously allergic)

and get worse until it's almost, or is, fatal..

that's probably not you, but the reactins do get bad..

as far as immediate relief, go get yourself an Aveeno Colloidal Oatmeal bath

the thing won't cause any further irritation (in case it's soap that did it)

and it will relief the itch.

Gold Bond is also good

Cortaid as well

if none of these help, take some Anti-Histamines internally

(such as sudafed)

http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/134823.gif'>

you think you got problems? my friend's dad is allergic to WATER. it can't touch his skin or else he breaks out in hives. he bathes with a washcloth once a week in the sink, and he has to try hella hard not to sweat at all.

my girlfriend is allergic to most kinds of detergent. were you trying on clothes at a store? did you change detergent brands? have you recentlylet people that are less-than-clean sleep in your bed?

^huh? ...explain...

the human body is about 75% water..

blood is practically water. (just thick with plasma)

skin has water in it.

is he allergic to somwthing IN the water?

like fluoride?

i don't know why his body isn't attacking it self.

an allergy is an immune response to something that is normal

(as opposed to a virus/bacteria/foreign body)

just wondering..

....thanks slave ;)

just his skin gets all fucked up when it gets wet. he drinks water all the time and goes to the bathroom, he just has this fucked up condition so he can't get wet. he described it once as "having perpetually chapped lips, but all over the body." when the water gets on it, it feels good(like licking dry lips), but after it hangs out for a while it starts to dry his skin out even more. it was really sad, i felt sorry for the guy.

then we talked politics.

i don't know the name of his condition or anything, this is just what i observed and was told by him and my friend.

sorry to hear suki. well when i break out like an allergic reaction its usually my lifestyle. when i get really stressed my body goes insane and i go through an allergic type reaction. go to the doctor. usually they will issue you some anti itch cream which works. also i have on hand is aveeno skin relief body wash. it soothes my itchy skin.

thanks sooooooooooo much everyone for the suggestions.

i have a doctors appointment first thing in the morning.

i thought about what i did different and the only thing i could think of was that i took this pill for something else i was sick with monday night. i only took it that one time so maybe that stupid pill is the cause of it.

i bought avveno anit-itch and i've been using it, but that doesn't even work now. i can't believe how itchy i am, my nipples and my fucking buttcrack even itches. all day at work it looked like i was feeling myself up like a pervert. seriously, i'm sick all the fucking time and i'm so tired of it. thanks again! =)

apply cold things to your itches...that makes them go away, if you have all sorts of warts and bumps on your hand it could be from pompholyx.

in which case you need a cortizal (sp?) based cream...ive had it before, talk to me on aim if its something like that. aim: advanton

Archived