allen iverson=$$$$$$$

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

he is good at ghetto ball shouldve stayed on the streets but he does get an emmy for all his fake ass fouls.

huh???????????

Guest HESHIANDET

fuck that motumbo was straight ganster the whole game. stone faced as shit...and im shitfaced as shit-ha!

he is good at ghetto ball shouldve stayed on the streets but he does get an emmy for all his fake ass fouls.

Yo you should get off my mans jock, Allen aka the Answer kills it. was up wit sam cassels fake ass fouls. and plus your moms is good at lickin ghetto balls she out on the streets right now turnin tricks for your internet access....holla

heheh

i was watching the game last night and this kid told us a story that his neighbor told him about Motumbo.

anyways the neighbor went to school at georgetown with Motumbo and was at a party when he(Motumbo) rolls in and says in that deep ass voice "OK ladies who wants to suck Mutombo's dick" aparently he had two takers and none of them were seen again for the rest of the night.

i don't know if this is true but everytimg i see him i think of that story.. talk about game..

------------------

high plains drifter

im not a fan of da answer i think he is good but he aint fawkin with kobe cause da lakers are bout to go home with da championship once again 4-0 lakers and i bet dats da results and also i think ray allen was killin da sixers da whole serious but he was not gettin much help as he should have been gettin but all i gotta say is lakers 4-0 dats how its going to be and dats real talk... watch out for barkley and jordan next year

------------------

GoT a PiLL LeTs PoP Da DaMn ThInG...

Guest TEARZ

wow jobe, this sounds like some bullshit that marmuchian would post. give me a break, the nba's mvp should have stayed on the streets 2 keep da real ghetto ball realness, yo. what? i agree with you on the dives issue, he ain't my favorite player, but it's ridiculous to call iverson a ghetto baller. why? the corn-rows, the tats, because he has a crossover and can be a ball hog? have you ever watched my man play d? he can d like a mother and he sticks to a plan. most real "ghetto ballers" never see the nba for multiple reasons, and those who do usually don't last a minute. iverson was the mvp, the best player in the league. give him his propers, not no "ghetto ball" bullshit, you sound like the racist old men that comment on today's game with dismay, remembering the "golden days" when the nba was all white and the celtics won every year.

so yeah, what you said was bullshit.

• 2 years later...

Archived