Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

all your friends hating on your girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by im not witty, Dec 15, 2001.

1. im not witty

im not witty Guest

anyone else have this problem? i mean, i live for me, but damn if it aint hard to have some fun when all your boys are talkin shit/ not givin the girl a second chance. (or any chance for that matter)

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I don't like any of my friends girlfriends. Probably because they don't like me. Whatever. Bitches.

3. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

don't have any friends to knock my non existent girlfriend

4. TOY

TOY New Jack

me too. if your girl deserves hatin on then thats what she gets. like if she wants all your time like she doesnt have friends to kick it with or you dont have friends to kick it with. my friend's girlfriend is like that. i came to scoop him up one day, she in the living room yelling" who the hell is at the door" or ill be over there and shell call from her house and kick me out of his house.

5. wanker

wanker New Jack

is she ugly or something? and i mean that seriously...cause your boys probably wouldn't rag on her if she was hot.

eh but no matter...as long as you're happy with her and all that jazz :)

6. cornelius

cornelius Member

HAHAHA! that's wild! sounds like she needs some "therapy"

7. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

if you love her..then fuck your friends.if theyre real friends theyde understand.also are your friends hooking you up with mad blowjobs and good pussy? i think not!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

8. wanker

wanker New Jack

and even if they were, i wouldn't want to know about it. :D

9. bug

bug Guest

in all my experience, all i can say is listen to your friends. i've been in both positions. usually i would have a friend that would be with a girl that's just not right for him. all of us knew it, the guy wouldn't see it that way, cuz he only sees the positive aspects that come with having ANY girlfriend. i was like that too. i had a few girlfriends that all my friends didn't understand why i was with. after the relationships ended i could see that they were right. there's other fish in the sea. just ask yourself: does my girl really dig me for being myself? does she try to keep me from doing the things i really enjoy? do i have a special bond with her or is it a connection that could be made with just anyone?