all your friends hating on your girlfriend?

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

anyone else have this problem? i mean, i live for me, but damn if it aint hard to have some fun when all your boys are talkin shit/ not givin the girl a second chance. (or any chance for that matter)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

don't have any friends to knock my non existent girlfriend

me too. if your girl deserves hatin on then thats what she gets. like if she wants all your time like she doesnt have friends to kick it with or you dont have friends to kick it with. my friend's girlfriend is like that. i came to scoop him up one day, she in the living room yelling" who the hell is at the door" or ill be over there and shell call from her house and kick me out of his house.

in all my experience, all i can say is listen to your friends. i've been in both positions. usually i would have a friend that would be with a girl that's just not right for him. all of us knew it, the guy wouldn't see it that way, cuz he only sees the positive aspects that come with having ANY girlfriend. i was like that too. i had a few girlfriends that all my friends didn't understand why i was with. after the relationships ended i could see that they were right. there's other fish in the sea. just ask yourself: does my girl really dig me for being myself? does she try to keep me from doing the things i really enjoy? do i have a special bond with her or is it a connection that could be made with just anyone?

Archived