All you self-loathers gather 'round!

Harpo Marx

I'm at a point in my 'career' when I pretty much can't stand anyone except for those close to me, and even they manage to piss me off. A good friend of mine who is frequently hearing my ranting (whether he wants to or not) has made references to me as very, cold bitter and blatant. Now mind you this was in description to my humor, not even my personality.

I know that some, if not most of you have your own short rope with people. So let's hear about it.

-The ever careless Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont really have much to say except today i was thinking about what a really great job would be....i came upon 2am security guard in a corporate office....sit on your ass in a nice lobby and be completly by yourself....my co workers get the post sauna tea bag....ah well, tommorows friday

See my post about how my 1 1/2 year relationship with my girl just ended.. I couldn't give a fuck if the world blew up right now.. I have only a small handful of true friends and the rest I could gladly smash in the face with a lead pipe.. yes I am self loathing at the moment.

fuck the world.

fuck

fuck

fuck

Archived