Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ALL YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES WILL FUCKING DIE.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Jan 1, 2002.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

What the fuck do i do?
    I was at my friends party , we're all chilling drinking and shit. These fucking homo wannabe ghetto slang down by the book, sounding like a bunch of faggots are friends with the girl whose having the party. Nobody wants them inside, so everyones like no , leave. and they're like "c'mon dog, man, my mom isn't letting me inside, and we need a place to see the ball drop, ("Firreal" goes his fag pal behind him) , c'mon dog, man, quit trying to hold us down man , ( his dog is talking about drinking hennessy and getting drunk)...."Yo man, we're all chill, i mean, he's my home dog, and he's like goes to my school mannnnnnn"

whatever. For like 20 minutes this goes on, and then everyone gets inside the house and slams the door in there face.
    Cool,

Well this morning...(side note, the van is broken down, needs to be repaired, so i had to take my mom's car to the party)...my mom fucking wakes and screams at me yelling cuz the car has been keyed on one side completely. Great, fuck me. I have no car, i have a job, but do i save money to get her car repainted?

I wanna beat the shit out of the kid who did it, but there's 3 of them. One i know goes to my friends highschool, one i don't know who. What dso i beat down all of them? Thast not possible. Do i beat down one of them and beat him down beyond recognition and try to get it out of him if one of his homeboys did it? Do i say nothing and just work for the money to get the car repainted, cuz it does need a new paint job.

Fuck man, im so pissed.
    Message to everyone: Next time you see a punk ass faggot on the street, beat the living shit out of him. If we get everone to do this, we might be able to take of the bitch and his friends who did this?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Shit dude that sucks. Just get a bunch of your buds to go find those three and knock em down.

3. stank

stank Banned

i agree, beat the shit outa them "homies", then when they totally knocked out, take there money from there wallets, and there u go...... u got a new paint job!

4. George Dubyah Bush

We'll see. The thing is most of my friends are pussies. Damnit.

5. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

find out what any of them drive and slash their tires, break their windshield, smack the shit out of their car with a crowbar or something. eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, car for a car.

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

go to your local hunting supply store and buy bear reppelent...those kids will lucky if they can see a car in a few years well enough to key it.

ps it is a felony to use that stuff on people, but a blind person can't ID you..neither can a dead person

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if your mom has full coverage, her auto insurance will cover it. you'll be out the 250 duductible or whatever it is, but its not the end of the world.

8. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

you gotta get back and you gotta make them scared of you. i hate punks and hoodlums who cruize around looking to start shit but if i were you i would get some boys together find out where there heading one night and just jump out and beat the shit outta them. let them no you got a crew backing you up so that they wont strike back. but i dont know man maybe they will and then your fuked. i just dont have partys at my house because of those people.

9. George Dubyah Bush

Well, i asked and it's not fully covered, and the deductible would be like 500. I'm just going to have to shop around and see a detailer and see if they can clean it up or do something to it for cheaper.

Fuck man, i really don't know how the fuck im going to control myself ifi see one of those fuckers on the street. I don't think any of them are a day over 16, so i could fuck with there bikes or kill them while they sleep and feed there balls to their mothers.

Fucking pieces of shit

Happy new years

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

the lord sayeth: an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

11. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

FIND OUT FROM UR ONE FRIEND WHERE THIS FAG LIVES.....WAIT OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS UNTIL HE COMES OUT THEN BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA HIM

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

13. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

an ass beating is due....

14. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

Beating them down isnt gonna do anything, what ya have to do is proppery execute them and dispose of their bodies in the woods.

15. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

get them to give you $500 or tell them your gonna beat their asses. when they give you the $500(yea right). then beat their ass. just beating their ass isn't gonna get the car fixed for free.